Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Chip, I shouldn't be here at all, but got well side-tracked by a friend on the phone (story of my life)

Just trying to help Mariefrary to get logged in here.

BTW did you see her Facebook? she's found out the gender of her baby! Smile

How are you?

Morning Zoonie!!! I'm doing good...how are you besides BUSY!? Just thought I'd pop in to see what was going on before my day starts....

No I didn't see it!!! I will go look!

lea75 wrote:
Morning all..well afternoon now lol

I'm trying not to stress today..I'm all packed ready for my holidays, so today is just cleaning the house and chiling out congratulations
I will be stressed again tomorrow though lol

It is fantastic to see so many new names here...cant wait to get to know you all better when I get back congratulations

Hi lea! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

And we will be here when you get back!!!

Lea, honestly, the shame of it - I am still sat here welded to my chair, despite the fact am supposed to be food shopping Ashamed
Both of our daughters are coming home on Christmas Eve for a few days, and the eldest's boyfriend is coming on the Sunday too.

It's much cosier being in the warm. looking out at the snow, and being lazy in front of the TV and computer ? although our kitchen looks like a bomb site!

Chippy wrote:

Morning Zoonie!!! I'm doing good...how are you besides BUSY!? Just thought I'd pop in to see what was going on before my day starts....

No I didn't see it!!! I will go look!

I'm busy lol, yes, here and there and everywhere by the look of it!
Hope you enjoy a great weekend and take care x

lea75 wrote:
Morning all..well afternoon now lol

the time's flying by - thanks for your help with Marie's password Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
Woo Hoo. I'm here Laughing

Wish yaaaaay - our family is growing back already!
Welcome.

And we have some nice new friends to play with too Laughing

How was your break? and are you feeling better today?

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Woo Hoo. I'm here Laughing

Wish yaaaaay - our family is growing back already!
Welcome.

And we have some nice new friends to play with too Laughing

How was your break? and are you feeling better today?

Always good to meet new people! I bet its keeping you busy though :winked:

I am much better today - a bit frazzled, but back to normal good humour congratulations
How's your day going ?

It's been a whirl I can tell you congratulations

My day is as lazy as can be, but Socks is keeping us on our toes too (OH is not happy he's chewed away at the doorframe of the utility room door Mad

Glad you feel better in yourself today honey bun.

BTW Wish - your Facebook link takes me to my own homepage, you need to make sure you use your Profile URL and not your homepage one, ta sweetheart
x

PS so too PInky and Tanya, will PM them.

That cat is a bit mad I think

Actually that is my profile link .....let me go check my FB settings - I may have changed my security

Wish Fairy wrote:
That cat is a bit mad I think

Actually that is my profile link .....let me go check my FB settings - I may have changed my security

OKey doke.
I know you're experienced enough, but sure it did take me to my snowy homepage.

I put Socks in the Utility Room over night to keep him away from Dennis (he's a bit over-playful and Dennis isn't standing it very well)
The longer he's with us, the more he's finding his feet, and trying to rule the roost a bit

Hi there Tromo, I'm well thanks, if a bit scruffy - which is ok, cos my next job on the agenda is some hard core cleaning and tidying and then I can start on my self! congratulations
How are you?

PInky Smile wrote:
daily hello congratulations

Perfect!

"Hello"

and see - you do have pink writing after all Smile

Hey Pinky :-)

Gill - I think my security settings were too high on my FB profile. I changed them and reloaded the URL to my profile here. Would you mind to check for me again please, ta

Good Luck Wish, let us know how it goes Smile

Speaking to ED who has curiously ventured into Oxford Street!!!

Afternoon all,just popping in for a few minutes. Have to say - loving the icons! How is everyone?

BooBear wrote:
Afternoon all,just popping in for a few minutes. Have to say - loving the icons! How is everyone?

Boo darling, hello, am just typing a catch up to the Musketeers. Keep getting side-tracked.
Yes, love the icons and the other sections of the board, when you get a chance, do venture out there Smile

Have you seen our new C&G logo? Mr Mayor made it for us :mrmayor:

I was ok thanks - until I saw the footie scores :snowcry:

Aaaagh Boo, your security settings might be too high too, as your FB link goes to my home page honey, can you fix it please?

Zoonie wrote:
BooBear wrote:

Boo darling, hello, am just typing a catch up to the Musketeers. Keep getting side-tracked.
Yes, love the icons and the other sections of the board, when you get a chance, do venture out there Smile

Have you seen our new C&G logo? Mr Mayor made it for us :mrmayor:

I was ok thanks - until I saw the footie scores :snowcry:

I was just wandering round out there! It's hard to keep up at the moment. I am supposed to be tidying and cleaning in preparation for Christmas and friends coming over for dinner tonight, but I am giving myself a break! congratulations

I saw, it looks fab and how kind of Mr Mayor. What a nice welcome. Smile

Ooooh! Has it happened again? Every time you and I chat on a Saturday it means bad news. Sorry Zoonie! :Oops:

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaagh Boo, your security settings might be too high too, as your FB link goes to my home page honey, can you fix it please?

OK - I'll have a look. It was OK last night when I added it. Strange.

Boo - hello, it's starting to feel like home already here LOL

I too am supposed to be cleaning etc, but am also taking an (extended) break, I have done the over, the utility and completely gutted the fridge.

@ Gill - I haven't tried to trade here yet. Am still trading at the "dark side" as they are big trade for Xmas gifts etc,. I don;t want to screw it up and have some "fave" traders

Wish Fairy wrote:
Boo - hello, it's starting to feel like home already here LOL

I too am supposed to be cleaning etc, but am also taking an (extended) break, I have done the over, the utility and completely gutted the fridge.

@ Gill - I haven't tried to trade here yet. Am still trading at the "dark side" as they are big trade for Xmas gifts etc,. I don;t want to screw it up and have some "fave" traders

Hello! Ah yes - the kitchen is nearly complete and only the floors in the living/dining room to sort out.

Can someone check my FB link again please?

Boo - it still doesn't work - take me straight to home :-(
Must be security settings - need to have at least one item on your profile page open to "Everyone" I think

PInky Smile wrote:
Booooooooo is here

I am.... but not for long I am afraid! How are you sweetie?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Must be security settings - need to have at least one item on your profile page open to "Everyone" I think

Oh blimey! Thanks Wish. I've set one thing to Everyone, would you mind trying again. Thanks!

I tried again and it still won't work - did you re-post the URL :snowwink:

It worked for me .....weird huh ?

I just tried Boo and it's still my page, you did use the Profile page URL and not your own home page I take it?

BooBear wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Booooooooo is here

Wish Fairy wrote:

Oh blimey! Thanks Wish. I've set one thing to Everyone, would you mind trying again. Thanks!

ill be better in a few minutes cos my parents are leaving the building 8) congratulations im not going out this saturday last sat my dad stormed off and almost left me in the middle of no where lmao Laughing

how are you? busy day?

Sharon, I'm totally losing my patience with Liverpool now - apparently same number of points off the bottom as from the top! and being beaten by the bottom of the league (ahem...no team names mentioned)

We were playing with 10 men again though for a good part of the game

Hey Pinky, I remember my dad used to do that all the time to me. Now it's the other way around LOL

Boo and I are supposed to be cleaning our respective houses :negative:

Wish Fairy wrote:
I tried again and it still won't work - did you re-post the URL :snowwink:

It worked for me .....weird huh ?

I've changed my settings so that Friends can view everything and that Everyone can view one thing. I have just re-posted the URL now. Very wierd

Zoonie wrote:
I just tried Boo and it's still my page, you did use the Profile page URL and not your own home page I take it?

I have indeed used the profile page and not my home page. Smile Not sure what's wrong but I don't think that I am willing to make everything available to everyone. That's why I have friend lists so I can choose who gets to see what.

PInky Smile wrote:
BooBear wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Booooooooo is here

Wish Fairy wrote:

ill be better in a few minutes cos my parents are leaving the building 8) congratulations im not going out this saturday last sat my dad stormed off and almost left me in the middle of no where lmao Laughing

how are you? busy day?

Oh flipping heck Pinky! I am OK, Busy but OK!

Zoonie wrote:
Sharon, I'm totally losing my patience with Liverpool now - apparently same number of points off the bottom as from the top! and being beaten by the bottom of the league (ahem...no team names mentioned)

We were playing with 10 men again though for a good part of the game

Gill - I'm so sorry about Liverpool, but actually I support Everton (LOL) ...and you know me and football don't get along at the best of times ??

Where do we put our wishlists ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Boo - it works now. I think you may have just need to re-post your URL here in the Profile

Yay! Thank you!

PInky Smile wrote:
BooBear wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Booooooooo is here

how are you? busy day?

i think my dad he hates saturdays lol and everyday hahaha cos hes always angry about something
my eyes hurt still adjusting this forum colour lol:blush3:
[b]

PInky Smile wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
BooBear wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Booooooooo is here

how are you? busy day?

i think my dad he hates saturdays lol and everyday hahaha cos hes always angry about something
my eyes hurt still adjusting this forum colour lol:blush3:
[b]

Well leave him alone to be miserable and you get on with what you need to do hon. I know what you mean about this colour! I am struggling a bit too!

Sorry folks, have to go. I have an appointment at 4.15pm and I need to get ready and get going. We have friends over for dinner tonight so if I do make it on it will be a lot later.

Take care all and enjoy the rest of your day. xxx

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hey Pinky, I remember my dad used to do that all the time to me. Now it's the other way around LOL

Boo and I are supposed to be cleaning our respective houses :negative:

hehe LOL i think he just wants to ruin christmas like every year loser

well arent you two bad not cleaning Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
Hello Marvin, indeedy you are Smile

Zoonie!! :love:I just sent u a message on Facebook! congratulations Trying 2 figure out my siggy lol

Sorry I went AWOL, my OH booted me out of the kitchen, as he's now vacuuming and steam cleaning the kitchen floor

I got a long phone call from a lady who's in the charity that's trying to rehome Socks, so that took my attention.

Wish I know you're Blue and so is Boo's family and my Big B's too, heck, how on earth did that happen.

Marvin, every time I read your screen name, it reminds me of Socks, who's always hank

(Hank Marvin - rhyming slang for starvin'!) congratulations

I just read your message - cool, best to be upfront! glad it worked out ok.
I'm not on FB at the mo.

Wish - Wishlists like before, in our siggies ok?

Zoonie wrote:
Sorry I went AWOL, my OH booted me out of the kitchen, as he's now vacuuming and steam cleaning the kitchen floor

I got a long phone call from a lady who's in the charity that's trying to rehome Socks, so that took my attention.

Wish I know you're Blue and so is Boo's family and my Big B's too, heck, how on earth did that happen.

Marvin, every time I read your screen name, it reminds me of Socks, who's always hank

(Hank Marvin - rhyming slang for starvin'!) congratulations

I just read your message - cool, best to be upfront! glad it worked out ok.
I'm not on FB at the mo.

Wish - Wishlists like before, in our siggies ok?

hehe I'm socks!! Busy time of the year yes? Get very confsuing. My preview 4 the siggy looks good but...it's not showing up lmbo

Ok - so I can't get multi-quote to work

Pinky - my dad also tries to ruim Xmas (am not sure it's deliberate but it does seem like that sometimes.

Marvin - Hi there. Very nice to meet you congratulations

Gill - send OH round to our house after he's finished would you ? please Laughing

yea - siggies - that's another thing LOL ?????????

Wish Fairy wrote:
Ok - so I can't get multi-quote to work

Pinky - my dad also tries to ruim Xmas (am not sure it's deliberate but it does seem like that sometimes.

Marvin - Hi there. Very nice to meet you congratulations

Gill - send OH round to our house after he's finished would you ? please Laughing

ahhh u already know me! it's very nice 2 meet u 2 though. *giggles*

ohh multi-quote! u click the mutli button on each post & then go 2 the bottom & hit quick reply!! congratulations

i jsut found out why my eyes hurt so much i had the laptop screen brightness up to full Laughing