Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Trading on PSFC

Just to let all CeeGeeans know, there's a trading forum on here, go out and take a look.

Make sure your Facebook link works properly please, and if you have any concerns, you are encouraged to use a Safe Trade Referee for peace of mind...there're plenty of helpful mods and STRs who'll help you.

In fact you'll find lots of competitions and all sorts of stuff here, something for everyone Smile

A tricky one as regards the forum, because Trading should take place on the Trading Boards.
However, this is not for General Trade and items are only available to REGULAR members of C&G who participate fully within the Group - this is so that people don't join in order to buy up cheap ex-TWS, or join
the Group and never join-in!

Should anyone want an ex TWS, please let me know, and we can agree a price if it's available. Details are on our Facebook Group, but it may well be time to increase prices soon.

Payment is in new TWS, but payment is often deferred when the Registry is well stocked with that week's items, so we don't overload on things that wont be of use in the future.
I choose the items required, as I try to choose things that I think will be most in demand later on.

Currently outstanding payments are down to
Missy - prices as arranged
Tanya - 1600 worth of TWS to be agreed
Toulouse - 2,400 as above.

I'll keep a note on a separate thread