Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

C&G Glossary

For all our new friends who might feel left out if they don't know some of our abbreviations or long standing jokes.

FF or Freaky Friday commemorates a Friday when Zoonie sent a dress as a gift to a friend, but it didn't arrive. Zoonie went and purchased another one, but the friend said oh no, it's ok, don't worry, and didn't want to accept it. This went on, backwards and forwards in notes, not getting settled - so Zoonie put the dress on and said he'd wear it until his friend gave in and took the gift congratulations

Talking about it on C&G, other pets started cross dressing to support Zoonie in his plight, and it soon became a tradition to celebrate all our similarities and differences by letting our pets cross dress on a Friday! 8)

Another tradition is Nekkid Wednesdays, when pets just wear shoes and accessories - but it has to be said, some pets are a bit shy!

S.I.B. or C.I.B. is aka Chup or Chupacabra - our group member from Bermuda.
SIB = Sunny Island Boy (or Cloudy Island Boy when the weather's not so kind to him) He might also be known as the Good Doctor as his pet has an alter ego, a bit like Jekyll & Hyde, but in a fun way :winked:

B.G. is aka Toulouse - B.G. stands for Bunny Girl (her nickname)

I'll add more, or anyone can add or ask, as time goes on.

Thanks.
I didn't want it to be difficult for new members to feel part of a group where so many people already know each other Smile

I thought of another one

Our great mate and forum member

BOGIE

really should be BOOGIE, but she made a typo when she registered on the old forum, and so she carried it over here too congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
I thought of another one

Our great mate and forum member

BOGIE

really should be BOOGIE, but she made a typo when she registered on the old forum, and so she carried it over here too congratulations

stop laughing at my bogie Mad

I'm laughing with love - I thought it was a master stroke of genius Smile

That the screen name Bogie came about as a typo, but that this time it was a deliberate choice congratulations