Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

How to add a signature picture

To add a signature picture or/and message follow these simple steps:

PICTURES
1. Create a image and upload to any image server.
2. Once uploaded copy the link to that image
3. In the main navigation at the top of the screen click the "Your Profile" button and go to "Signature"
4. In "Signature" type the following in the box:

Code:
[img]http://myhost.com/myimage.png[/img]

(Replace the address shown with the address of your image you copied earlyer) Click "Save" and you now have a image in your signature

TEXT
1. In the main navigation at the top of the screen click the "Your Profile" button and go to "Signature"
2. In "Signature" add your text into the box and then click "Save"

You can add both images and text to your signature, heres some codes for formatting fonts in your signature:
Code:
[B] TEXT [/B] - Bold Text
[I] TEXT [/I] - Italic Text
[U] TEXT [/U] - Underlined Text
[MARQUEE] TEXT [/MARQUEE] - Scrolling Text
[SIZE=18] TEXT [/SIZE] - Large Text
[SIZE=25] TEXT [/SIZE] - Super Large Text
[COLOR=YELLOW] TEXT [/COLOR] - Coloured Text
(Replace the colour with whatever colour you want including HEX codes (with hex codes they must be input like: #123456))
[CENTER] TEXT [/CENTER] - Centres Everything Within BBCode

You can place any text in your signature except links to external sites which must first be approved by a Site Admin.

MY SIGNATURE ISN'T SHOWING UP
If your signature isnt showing up this is because your prefrences are not set up correctly.

1. Go to "Your Profile" and click "Prefrences"
2. Ensure "Always Attach Signature" is set to "YES". Click save.
3. Old posts before this point will not show your signature, so to test its working simply post somewhere and then check your message, if your message has a signature attached your all set to go.

Here is how your prefrences screen should look:
 signat10.jpg

Need some more help? Just ask a Admin or Mod who will be more than happy to help!

Please also remember your siggy cannot exceed 250 px high and 720 px (total) wide and that you can only have one line of graphics in your siggy.

If you need anyhelp with resizing your siggy then please just ask and we will do our best to help congratulations

Hi, perhaps not the best place to ask for Avatar help, but is there a way Admin can add a pic to a user's avatar (if they're really techo-nervous)

Please.

I have posted forum member Armell's old avatar, but not sure she's going to be able to save it and upload it here by herself.

Thanks if you can assist Mr M

----------------------------------------------

Sorted now

- thanks to Mr Mayor 8)