Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Wish Fairy wrote:

Hiay Bee I;m doing ok thanks - very busy and keep getting interrupted with phone calls and visitors but apart from that surviving nicely thanks.

The weather here has been lovely today - cold and sunny. Hopefully it will be ok tomorrow - my parents will be travelling down from Liverpool with my gran :dancing:

I hope you;re gonne feel better for Xmas day hun

you know what's going on in my life right now and I just feel like fast-forwarding to next year and hoping that it will be better than this one.

Sorry I'm such a mood-killer but I'm not really going to have a christmas this year.

Bee - no need to be sorry. Next year for sure will be much better.
Anyway, you've always got us (not sure if that makes you feel better or not LOL)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Bee - no need to be sorry. Next year for sure will be much better.
Anyway, you've always got us (not sure if that makes you feel better or not LOL)

of course it makes me feel better - virtual hug is better than no hug at all :friends:

I don't know how I would have cope withouth wonderful people of C&G

The weather still bad in London ?

Did you see the photos of Basingstoke yesterday. It's less than 1 hour drive away for us and it took my friends OH 9 hours to get home last night :cold:

Wish Fairy wrote:
The weather still bad in London ?

Did you see the photos of Basingstoke yesterday. It's less than 1 hour drive away for us and it took my friends OH 9 hours to get home last night :cold:

I left work at 5.15 yesterday and got home 8.40

this morning there were running Saturday train service with trains every 30 minutes but trains were only 4 carriages long - I have managed to squeeze (only just) on first one that arrived and got to work at 9.10

Mr B got home about 9.15 last night as he had to wait in a pub for 1.5 hours because they closed off all major train stations (London Bridge - about 5 minutes after I got there, Charring Cross, Canon Street and Victoria - that I know off) as there were full of people but no trains were runnig due to snow

OK I'm going to sign off now - gotta sort the post before I go home

to all

I've just come home, but wont be here long as we have to cook and also OH has a load of typing to do, which means ME doing all the typing!

Zoonie wrote:
I've just come home, but wont be here long as we have to cook and also OH has a load of typing to do, which means ME doing all the typing!

Hello Sweetie i hope you are doing well Smile everyone is busy at this time i have to make some Rum balls ( my hubbies request )

Oooh I love the idea of all the baking and creativity around Christmas.

We are too late to cook and work now, so we're going to settle down with some yummy bacon sandwiches and wine....

and then work!

Edit - sorry Armell, I am chatting on the phone will typing to you and talking to OH! I'm here while we eat and then I have to crack on with the work after that.

Just to let all our C&G friends know, we have a massive competition going on right now called "Gold Rush Christmas Bonanza" the current prize pot is 176GMB's

There are still places available to enter but you have not very long left (until Midday tomorrow to enter!!!)

So if anyone is interested in taking part in this amazing competition then click on this link: http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/psfc-official-competitions-giveaways-f15/psfc-gold-rush-christmas-bonanza-prize-pot-176-gmb-s-t5972-70.htm#188141

Thanks Steve I will visit the thread.

Tiph why not bookmark the general C&G forum and you'll see what's going on Smile

I have to go now until later (this is no time of night to start work)

hi hi everyone! just dropping by after a grueling day of laying on the couch all day eating chocolate wafers! life has been tough for me today!!

I lost my message to Armell, sorry honey.

Jeanie, Hi, I'm o0ff to bed at well after half twelve, just finished work Sad

Hope to catch up with you soon, I miss chatting with you.

Night both
xxx

night night gill.
will try to catch you tomorrow since i'm done being a potato now Smile

Zoonie wrote:
I lost my message to Armell, sorry honey.

Jeanie, Hi, I'm o0ff to bed at well after half twelve, just finished work Sad

Hope to catch up with you soon, I miss chatting with you.

Night both
xxx

night Gill see you laterxoxo

been lazy alllll day!! hee hee.
i think i remember you from the original c&g thread. were you just "sophie" there or were you armellproctor?

noviakiki wrote:
Am I in the right place? I am so lost and working hard at finding myself, lol.

your in the right place hun great to see you SmileSmile

noviakiki wrote:
Am I in the right place? I am so lost and working hard at finding myself, lol.

hi hun. if you're looking for C&G, you've come to the right place!

:dancing:

smorkle wrote:
i think i remember you from the original c&g thread. were you just "sophie" there or were you armellproctor?

my pet's name is sophie you can call me Armell if you would like

armellproctor wrote:
smorkle wrote:

noviakiki wrote:
Hi Armell
Hello Smorkle...I do not think we have met, have we?

it's great to meet both of you. i'm really happy that c&g moved to psfc!! i think you guys will find that it is a really good match!

noviakiki wrote:
Hi Armell

how's it going, everyone seems to be scattered i hope we are all together again soon , i miss everyone . When i go to the older thread no one is there

Seems like a great place, very active. Everyone is very friendly too. Just a lot to get used to. :snowwink: I love the emoticons!

smorkle wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
smorkle wrote:

noviakiki wrote:
Hi Armell

it's great to meet both of you. i'm really happy that c&g moved to psfc!! i think you guys will find that it is a really good match!

it may take a little time to get to but i am sure we will in time , it is nice to meet you too altough i think you are right and we have met before Smile

noviakiki wrote:
Seems like a great place, very active. Everyone is very friendly too. Just a lot to get used to. :nowwink: I love the emoticons!

they are so cute i love them all lol Smile

if you have any questions, just ask. i'd be glad to help!

the emoticons change too depending on the holiday and whenever the tech teams feels like adding more. it's fun!! hee hee.

smorkle wrote:

the emoticons change too depending on the holiday and whenever the tech teams feels like adding more. it's fun!! hee hee.

Is there anyway to make the print larger? I have vision issues

noviakiki wrote:
I think it is the timing Armell....everyone is busy with Christmas so close.

your right sweetie , i am doing Christmas cleaning while i am talking to you both LaughingLaughing

armellproctor wrote:
noviakiki wrote:
I think it is the timing Armell....everyone is busy with Christmas so close.

your right sweetie , i am doing Christmas cleaning while i am talking to you both LaughingLaughing

Now how are you doing that? I think I found it, lol

noviakiki wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Is there anyway to make the print larger? I have vision issues

from the site no. sorry... Sad

but if you are using the browser firefox, go to "view" and click on "zoom", that will make things bigger.
on google chrome go to "view" then click on "zoom in"
not sure about the other browsers since i have only firefox and google chrome.

what are you using?

also, you can go to
 a_tiff10.jpg
to make your text bigger but it won't help when it comes to others since this is only for your text...