Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

k-barré wrote:
doing well i've been packing stuff! makes me feel santa's spririt

Smile I love that job too - nearly done all ours.

inu-kijo wrote:

No I do not min d if you use any elf pictures. after I awaken, I am planning to get better pics of them, and etch out the background. I will send you thoe files later, as well as work on what we discussed yesterday.

I'll use one and then replace it later then, thank you.
Sleep well x

Bye for now Wish.

Zoonie wrote:
k-barré wrote:
doing well i've been packing stuff! makes me feel santa's spririt

Smile I love that job too - nearly done all ours.

Mine included? 8)

Send your postal address then!

(but be warned, your present might turn out to be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D)

Actually that really did happen to me once, a woman I chatted to on the internet turned up at our house with her husband and two children Eek!

did I tell you that we finally have some decorations?

we have "fake tree" in our livingroom - you know like normal leafy tree.
So Mr B got some solver baubles and some clear bubl lights and tinsel(well it's not like normal tinsel but it's like little icicles on a string) and decorated the leafy tree with it.

Zoonie wrote:

Actually that really did happen to me once, a woman I chatted to on the internet turned up at our house with her husband and two children Eek!

was she going to move in??

Frannie wrote:
good morning1

frannieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:dancing:

how are you hunnie???

Zoonie wrote:

:snowlol: i wouldn't be mad if you come over! just warn me before

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

was she going to move in??

Your tree sounds really pretty Bee Smile

Nope but it was weird and I wasn't at all happy (no poop Sherlock)
I'll tell you what happened, just want to say Hi to Frannie first

Frannie wrote:
good morning1

Hello Frannie I had a call out for you earlier!

hi Tiph Bee and KB... not sure who else... this forum and my computer just don;t like each other

k-barré wrote:
Bee wrote:

I'm not just arrived anymore

:victory:

Tiphphinne wrote:
WOW Bee congrats:) I think I only have another 75 posts to do and I wont be either hahaha

Frannie wrote:
hey Gill! a call out for me?

I know how poorly you've been feeling, and at such a busy time, I've got you on my mind

^look, Mr Mayor got us hug smilies

Frannie wrote:
hi Tiph Bee and KB... not sure who else... this forum and my computer just don;t like each other

oh no!!! that's not good - we need you here :friends:

Frannie wrote:

Same here!

I really don't like to have the first post ever and ever...........(on the top of each page)!

And it's take ages to see posts!

Frannie wrote:

Today is the first day my computer decided to play nice with the forum:) It doesn't like it very much either! Have have you been Frannie??

well feeling a little better.. thank the Gods for that little magic pill... one pill is all it takes (and all that's ever prescribed) Mark is on vacation this week, so time here is limited.

I did say that once everyone's settled in, I'll make the first post short, hopefully it wont take up so much room then, and also use just a little graphic - hopefully that might help?
The pages have such a lot of content, I think I'm lucky my pc is ok with it, seeing as it's such a slow connection.

Frannie wrote:
well feeling a little better.. thank the Gods for that little magic pill... one pill is all it takes (and all that's ever prescribed) Mark is on vacation this week, so time here is limited.

Sounds like a nice little pill! I'm very VERY sorry you've not been well Frannie :snowcry: I hope things get better for you!

Frannie wrote:

so glad to hear that you feeling better now

@Bee

the lady who turned up here.
We'd been on a very small forum for something like 3 years - just about a dozen of us.
I'd never spoken to her on the phone or anything though, just got so far as Christmas cards (so she had my address and she had my mobile number)

She had said they were coming to stay with her inlaws for a holiday, and that it was 'near us' I checked out where it was, it was 2 hours away (she lives about 3½-4 hours away from here)

On particular day we were home from work about 10 mins and a car pulled up outside and out they all piled
We live in a little lane, a mile outside our village, and there are no street signs - goodness knows how they found us.

Apparently she had been calling and texting all day, but my phone battery had died and I received none of it...despite that, they set off anyway, specially - they weren't looking around the rest of the area or anything.
We could have been out that day/evening she heard nothing from me - but they still drove 2 hours here and 2 hours back out of their way - bizarre! (and embarrassing)

k-barré wrote:
got to go! be back tonight...........

byeeee KB ?

Zoonie wrote:
@Bee

We'd been on a very small forum for something like 3 years - just about a dozen of us.
I'd never spoken to her on the phone or anything though, just got so far as Christmas cards (so she had my address and she had my mobile number)

She had said they were coming to stay with her inlaws for a holiday, and that it was 'near us' I checked out where it was, it was 2 hours away (she lives about 3½-4 hours away from here)

On particular day we were home from work about 10 mins and a car pulled up outside and out they all piled
We live in a little lane, a mile outside our village, and there are no street signs - goodness knows how they found us.

Apparently she had been calling and texting all day, but my phone battery had died and I received none of it...despite that, they set off anyway, specially - they weren't looking around the rest of the area or anything.
We could have been out that day/evening she heard nothing from me - but they still drove 2 hours here and 2 hours back out of their way - bizarre! (and embarrassing)

that must have been quite a shock for you

k-barré wrote:
got to go! be back tonight...........

Bye KB!!!
]
Zoonie wrote:
@Bee

WOW that sounds kinda creepy.

hmm lost a post...

I am sending the three sets of prizes remaining from the Christmas Carol game to the Registry. I'm just unable to get a post together here. Feel free to use them as desired

It was a total shock, and really really odd - who in their right mind would do that? There was nothing wrong with them, they were very pleasant and had well behaved children, but it was so left field! It wasn't even more who saw them it was OH and he didn't know them from Adam.

No wonder K's rushed off now
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Actually I'm sorry to depart, but I have to go and get a shower, we've been invited out for drinks and mince pies as soon as OH gets home :dancing:

See you later x

Frannie wrote:
hmm lost a post...

I am sending the three sets of prizes remaining from the Christmas Carol game to the Registry. I'm just unable to get a post together here. Feel free to use them as desired

JD was unable to finish his game too because of PF's forum Sad Hopefully we'll all catch on to this forum and our computers will start to like it!

Zoonie wrote:
It was a total shock, and really really odd - who in their right mind would do that? There was nothing wrong with them, they were very pleasant and had well behaved children, but it was so left field! It wasn't even more who saw them it was OH and he didn't know them from Adam.

No wonder K's rushed off now
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Actually I'm sorry to depart, but I have to go and get a shower, we've been invited out for drinks and mince pies as soon as OH gets home :dancing:

See you later x

hehehe sounds funny:)

Enjoy your drinks out!!!!

Frannie wrote:
hmm lost a post...

Ooops, Frannie, if you're struggling would you like me to post the comp on your behalf? if so, please email the pics (and the answers Laughingcongratulations ) and I can put it up there for you.

*poof*

Tiph.. and whoever else is left.. I have to go... Does this forum make you dizzy? I feel like and old witch complaining about it

Frannie wrote:
Tiph.. and whoever else is left.. I have to go... Does this forum make you dizzy? I feel like and old witch complaining about it

hope you feel yourself soon hunnie

Frannie wrote:

Frannie - it is taking a LOT to get used to it. You're not a witch at all whinning is part of the fun:)

I hope you get feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Tiphphinne wrote:
I'm attempting to upload a picture on FB and its taking AGES. I wonder what is going on:(

I was having lots of problems uploading pics at the weekend

im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.-.
and gill i need to talk to u, something happened and that is pushing me to cancel my xmas contest, i know is sad, but im traveling that day, and there is no internet there , and blah blah, fortunately a friend will log in to ps so i cant loose my lottery, but i decided that i'll make another contest when i return , for sure will the greatest contest ever :devil: , i hope u all can understand me, love JD

hello Jose

don't worry about it - it will be fine

Gosh sorry (again)..ok so back now for a little while at least, until next roudn of visitors arrive or next job beckons

Gill - really - no oil ?? Eek - let me know if you need directions to us on Xmas day LOL
(well, laughing, but not so loud, in case you actually don't get any oil - that would be awful)

Everyone else ok ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Gosh sorry (again)..ok so back now for a little while at least, until next roudn of visitors arrive or next job beckons

Gill - really - no oil ?? Eek - let me know if you need directions to us on Xmas day LOL
(well, laughing, but not so loud, in case you actually don't get any oil - that would be awful)

Everyone else ok ?

surviving - I think I'll be ill over festive period - starting to feel under the weather

how are you doing? enjoying the winter weather?

Bee wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

Everyone else ok ?

surviving - I think I'll be ill over festive period - starting to feel under the weather

how are you doing? enjoying the winter weather?

Hiay Bee I;m doing ok thanks - very busy and keep getting interrupted with phone calls and visitors but apart from that surviving nicely thanks.

The weather here has been lovely today - cold and sunny. Hopefully it will be ok tomorrow - my parents will be travelling down from Liverpool with my gran :dancing:

I hope you;re gonne feel better for Xmas day hun
:snowlol:
tweet40 wrote:
hii...

i was away for a bit..
how's everyone?

Hey Tweet
Smile