Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyubiness

Heya There!

Hello Everyone!

Of course Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year,This forum is really great and I want to have a chat with each and everyone,as well as I love to recieve gifts this Christmas in Pet Society!Me and My pet loves to collect Christmas Items,design rooms and make playful forum contests and temas.Happy Holidays and I hope someone gives me here a gift!

Hiya and welcome to PSFC! X I know you will have fun here, there is always something going on Smile Have a look around and if you have any questions you can ask me or any mod or admin Smile

Merry Christmas x

Merry Christmas Smile and Welcome to PSFC! I hope you love it here! If you have any questions feel free to ask Smile

kyubiness wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Of course Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year,This forum is really great and I want to have a chat with each and everyone,as well as I love to recieve gifts this Christmas in Pet Society!Me and My pet loves to collect Christmas Items,design rooms and make playful forum contests and temas.Happy Holidays and I hope someone gives me here a gift!

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict. My pet name is Misty.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!