Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

xPink.Pixel.Princessx New Years Resolution Diary

My new years resolutions will be

1) Loose weight
2) Stop arguing with my boyfriend
3) Eat less sweets and chocolate

Welcome to your new years resolution diary, here you can post every so often to let people know how your getting on, if your still on track, if you've went slightly off track or if you have failed, you can also ask for advice on how to complete them, and other members can post their messages of support. So good luck with your resolutions!!

oh good luck especially with #1 and #2! those have been on my list for a really long time then i finally gave up! LOL. i wish you the best with those. please update us on how things are going!

1) Loose weight
Iv tried cutting down on my foods, It seems to be working but only ever so slowly....So...im trying that P90X workout thing. It is so hard lol....I do about 1/2 hour per day just to get used to itthen im going to add some more time to it next week.

2) Stop arguing with my boyfriend
Not working....still arguing

3) Eat less sweets and chocolate
HAHA never works....never gonna work...im doomed.

With your number one sweetie, thats great that you are working so hard! I'm sure it will pay off sooner than you think Smile

Also with number 2, I think all stubborn women fight with their boyfriends/husbands/significant others lol Us Sara(h)s definitely have to work hard not to argue with anyone so much!

As for Number 3 I think that is something that I could never eat less of!!

Best of luck sweetie! Keep with it!

1)My weight has been going up and down thease past few weeks.
Its horrible stepping on the scales because it sends me all wierd, And for personal reasons. Summing it up, it made me very pooly before.I have started eatng more fruit instead of chocolate and sweets, Although i love my sweets.Im more active in the day but im still eating late at night which i need to stop!

Me and my boyfriend are still arguing. I think we may have to spend alittle more time with eachother which id really like.
We are always doing our own little thing and we get really nasty with each other if we are disturbed HAHA.

Iv started to cut down on my chocolate which will be even more harder being as tho easter is less then a week away. I try and swap it for fruit and tru and think that the fruit is chocolate...It just doesnt taste the same but sometimes it works.