Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

i am soo happy today....

hii everyone.......because i every week make one room different with new stuffs now i have about 50 pages of items what i don't know where to put.......and i buy new pet society house.............actually his was a my old profile and i play pet sciety on this profile to get some many and now i am 47 level on that profile and i decide to start playing pet society in 2 houses.......i send all my stuff to this profile (from my chest) and now i need to decorate my new home....i am soo happy........now i can have all rooms what i want.......:DDDDD

I only have 1 pet society. Dont really see the point of having 2 because then you have to feed, wash and keep 2 pets happy. Id rather just play one pet and keep changing the rooms. I wished PF would give us some free rooms tho. I only have 50CC left and thats only enough for 3 more large rooms. Im not buying anymore CC what so ever until PF get their game together and fix all thease bugs...do less maintainance and do something about thease hackers/scammers.

I mean iv never got hacked but someone scammed me..Saying they where Safe Trader and they where...but they got their rep up so thet they could scam people. That was when i was trading my black cat. When they where RARE!.

Oh well...Im glad your happy =).

have fun decorating your rooms =D

:pinkjello:

wow that will keep you occupied and creative!!! congratulations i have my own account but i take care and my sisters pet because i feel bad about noone to take care of it and i have created her house according to my sister's taste which completly different than mine!!! Laughing and yes i agree with you princess it would be great to have some free rooms!!! since i do not have any cash coin! :JC_lol: i do not own a credit card!!!! :girl_cray2: