Find results in...
tweets

can't log in to fb :(

i just woke up, and tried to log ina
i entered my email and the right paggword, but fb gave me this message
 aaaa_d10.png
what shoiuld i do????
SadSadSadSadSad

this happens every now and again...unfortunatly there is nothing you can do but wait for it to come out of maintenance....

If you have the PSFC toolbar then you can try accessing PS from there but not sure if it will work as I think you still have to be signed into facebook...might be worth a try though congratulations

Guest Guest
The same problem occurred with me a few months ago...
It seemed that my account was under some kind of maintenance and I wasn`t able to log in...

I wish you luck..

I agree with Lazar it is some kind of maintenance! don't worry it has happen to me too, just try agian later, do something in the meanwhile and then you will be able to access your account!!! :happy:

i entered ps from psfc toolbar Smile (how, idk, cause fb is needed for that)
can you please check (if we are already friends ) is my pet on the end of the list?
i know i sometimes have pets that usually aren't, but sometimes, they were, on the end of the list, and it has maintanence written somewhere on it? (confusing? lol)

Ashamed we are not friends! :Oops: but when it has happened to me i saw from my sister's account that I was ok, as far as I can remember, I didn't know you can play ps from here! Laughing don't worry about your pet sometimes my fb acount is ok and without ps maintenance my pet appears in the boxes tab that is at the level zero and that i have no friends! but after an hour everything is back to normal!!!!

just checked tweet and you are not showing as in maintenance on my PS Smile

the PSFC toolbar uses Facebook Connect which is seperate to the regular facebook, if your facebook is in maintenece then 9 out of 10 times you still can access Pet Society via the PSFC toolbar without any issues.

==> Topic Marked As Solved.

thanks!
i accesed facebook a few minutes ago, but before that, i accesed pet society via psfc (the orange pet society button Smile )
it's really good!