Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

are they still available in the GMB's

goes anybody know if the Halloween GMB items are still in the boxes
like the coffin shelves, black can and red eyed bunny...

Guest Guest
They were removed at the beginning of November,I think...
You can trade for them,though.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
silly you =)...

They where took out after halloween... I have a spare cat/bunny if you need them =)

id love it! what would you want in return?

you sold them!!!!! pixy for being so generous!!!! I don't have any second of them, in order to give you but I'm sure you'll find them in the trading forum or you can wish for them!!!! and good luck!!!!!!!! :DDD

i didnt know they were removing them Sad

i always believed that once in the GMBS, it would always be available... unless they remove a batch

i didnt know there were seasonal GMB's

awwwwww!!!!!! don't worry now that you joined the forum you can be updateted abouth e mystery items and you can trade them if you want!!! if you search in the forum in the cafe and in the BAC they have a list of removable items of the mystery boxes and there are doing this now, for example few days ago they removed and the christmas mystery items and I personally think that they are going to remove and the bew year's items!

they haven't remove them yet !!! but it seems to be a policy now! if you find them again keep them and sell them in the trade later so if they remove them you can make a bigger profit!!! ;D