Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO TIDDLY WINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i received an amazing gift from Tiddly today!!!! so, I wanted to express my gratitude!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationsI'll post pics later when i get home!!!!!

as I promised I would add to explain why my pet is so happy!!!!!!!!!!  joy10.jpg
she received the most amazing gift from The angel Tiddly Winks!!!!!!!!!
 music_10.jpgand she is extremely happy and so much deeply grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  music_11.jpgBump for more people to see so much kindness!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

Congratulations ....and well done Tiddlywinks on making someone so happy congratulations

I feel all warm inside and am so glad that you are enjoying this little surprise. It means a lot to me to be able to make PS dreams come true. Smile

all! isn't she sweet!!!!! ?? again so much!!!!!!! i added also rep it was the least thing i could do for this woderful act!!!!!! congratulations IT WAS AMAZING SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!I was reading principles of finance and i was lost in the numbers and statements and 5 mins before class i said let's check fb and when i saw the request i couldn't beleive it!!!!!!!!!! again!!!!!!! you really made a ps dream come true!!!!!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I feel all warm inside and am so glad that you are enjoying this little surprise. It means a lot to me to be able to make PS dreams come true. Smile

wow u r so kind hun Smile

I would also love to add a huge giant thank you to Tiddly Winks!!!!! She was so kind to send Yawo a most wonderful surprise yesterday!! Big hugs to a very sweet person