Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

movie maker

i had movie maker on XP but now my computer is on windows 7 and it doesn't have it
can anyone help me to find where to download it?
if you find anything (even if it isn't mm, any video editing programme is good) please pm me or send me an inbox message on facebook Smile
(if you're wondering why can't i find it, i don't have internet on my pc now, my bro's fault, i only have it on my veeeeeeeeeeeery slow notebook laptop Sad )

thanks for any help!

Guest Guest

Good luck on your search! Smile

I have windows 7, and if you search movie in the search bar where you press start...it'll show up with some options..well it does for me Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
I have windows 7, and if you search movie in the search bar where you press start...it'll show up with some options..well it does for me Smile

when i search it, it just gives me ''go online to get windows live essentials

i found something called camtasia, and it's better than movie maker, but it's only a 30 day trial, and the full version costs 200$ (<---- that is definitly my favorite smiley face xD)

marianna,for some reason, i can't download from there Sad

thanks everyone, i'll keep looking, but any help is wellcome Smile

i wish i could help but i have not idea!!!! good luck!!!! maybe there is a free online program? or you can downloading from somewere for free? :S