Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

House renovating...

So for the next two weeks the roofers are going to be here redoing the roof of our apartment building. I hope that my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome doesn't come back. I had it about a six years ago and it made me feel like I was going nuts. They said it will only be for two weeks AND that it should be warmer here when they get done. That's a plus.

But, if during that time I seem sort of out of it, then that's why.

Just thought I'd let you all know before I head off to dreamland.

Have a good night!!! Smile Can't wait to see the new PS stuff tomorrow. I am really psyched about it. :dance4: :dance4:

Have a wonderful sleep! I really hope the roofers don't bother you too much! I tend to get out of sorts when things happen like that as well

a new roof will be so much nicer when it's finally done! it'll be both cooler and warmer when you need it too be. the temp control should help with your CFS and help you relax within your own home. good luck hun!!

Thanks everyone. I got up at seven this morning. I figured it is better to get up early than to have a rude awakening. Smile

very true!!
there's nothing worse then waking up from a peaceful dream to clanging and hammering!