Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Great news about the move then, it was all worthwhile Smile

Gaaah, colleagues eh? Grrrrrr.
My OH is so much happier with his new job, much nicer people there, but ED isn't - her colleagues aren't very nice.

I had a quick chat with Pearl yesterday, she's been at her new job about 3 months, and is settling in slow and sure.

Zoonie wrote:
Great news about the move then, it was all worthwhile Smile

Gaaah, colleagues eh? Grrrrrr.
My OH is so much happier with his new job, much nicer people there, but ED isn't - her colleagues aren't very nice.

I had a quick chat with Pearl yesterday, she's been at her new job about 3 months, and is settling in slow and sure.

i'm visible to them only when they need my help... helping them do overseas personal purchases etc.... if not... i'm invisible to them..... once they got hold of their stuffs, they will not care a damn.... will leave me out from their lunch group...
wow,,,, glad to hear that ur OH is happy with his new job!
haven chat with pearl lately, glad that she settling well into the new job....

Zoonie wrote:
PS is in maintenance

hate it... was trying to finish up the visit

Frannie wrote:
wow DM is here!!!! Hello Hello

Hello Gill and SIB!

hi Frannie!

miss u gals so much! sorry for not checking in...

Hi Frannie Smile

DM, how rude. All I can say is that you can never choose your family, neighbours or colleagues - you CAN choose your friends though and your friends won't/don't take advantage of you and they care about you too

Psst and if you COULD choose your colleagues, you wouldn't choose people like that now would you?!!? <-- to them

dm, I've given you a point for good reputation (shortened to 'Rep') just to say Welcome (people usually award them for a good trade, or a good deed or a great post)

There's a lot to look at on this forum, we have a whole group board now to ourselves, so when you get chance have a look at the Competition Section Smile

Oh, and Frannie, I tried making the Spot the Differences pics bigger, don't know how you're getting on?

I've got about 20 spotted.. printed it out as I was able to enlarge it using HP pictures

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Frannie Smile

DM, how rude. All I can say is that you can never choose your family, neighbours or colleagues - you CAN choose your friends though and your friends won't/don't take advantage of you and they care about you too

Psst and if you COULD choose your colleagues, you wouldn't choose people like that now would you?!!? <-- to them

yes... so now i tell myself.... i do my work.,.. i eat myself... i dun want to see their 'fake' face.....
helped them do a few sprees, and this is how they treat me after they got their stuff... ??
Frannie wrote:
we understand.. but we worry when we don't hear for so long

work has been crazy..... and finally settled in the new house... rascal started primary sch earlier this yr, have to help him to cope,.... small piggy started pre nursery.... things are in chaos...
Zoonie wrote:
dm, I've given you a point for good reputation (shortened to 'Rep') just to say Welcome (people usually award them for a good trade, or a good deed or a great post)

There's a lot to look at on this forum, we have a whole group board now to ourselves, so when you get chance have a look at the Competition Section Smile

ahhhh Thanks hun!

Frannie wrote:
I've got about 20 spotted.. printed it out as I was able to enlarge it using HP pictures

hmmm, the way I've written them down I have 32, rofl.
Although I've noted every single thing - even changes that weren't made by me

well I wonder.. when you write them do you write X has been removed.. Y has been added? that would make 2 entries.. as opposed to X has been switched for Y

Right then, so I finally made it back to see y'all...now, who is here. I see Frannie, Gill / Zoonie and Dylanmummy ! Smile

How are you all?

Hi Wish! just about to step out for about 5 min... but will be right back, hope to see you then

Frannie wrote:
well I wonder.. when you write them do you write X has been removed.. Y has been added? that would make 2 entries.. as opposed to X has been switched for Y

Not if they're quite close, I don't judge for who's got the most based on the number I've typed though - I do count up if everything's been accounted for, to make it fair.

Just giving you a ballpark figure to spur you on congratulations

dylanmummy wrote:
sorry Zoonie, Frannie.... need to go zzz now... i check back tomolo....
nite hun!

Lovely to see you, night honey, and enjoy your weekend. Now you know where we are, don't be a stranger

Wish Fairy wrote:
Right then, so I finally made it back to see y'all...now, who is here. I see Frannie, Gill / Zoonie and Dylanmummy ! Smile

How are you all?

Friday night Wish!!!

*passes end of week reward - cheers*

you only missed DM by a whisker, and hopefully SIB may be back.

OKey doke, Frannie...going for a quick smoke myself then. Gill - the bar is open here (I'm sure it's the same for you) it is Friday after all :-)

Ok ...who needs some soup ...I have 99 of them and hve to start selling me back, but to be honest I'd sooner gift them cos at least you can feed your pet for free and get quite a few XP ....anyone want any??

oh yay Bar is open and I've just had appetizers leftover from Christmas for lunch.. PEREFCT!!! I'd just like a beer today, please?

FOUR NEW MYSTERY ITEMS this week

but i sure don't understand the clues they've given

Frannie wrote:
oh yay Bar is open and I've just had appetizers leftover from Christmas for lunch.. PEREFCT!!! I'd just like a beer today, please?

Well yummy...pass the appetizers please Frannie....here comes your beer
(you want some soup to go with your beer ?? LOL)

Mystery Items ...one is Dame's glasses (as in Dame Edna ...not sure if that translates to US too well) and aboriginal teddy...Australian theme then Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:

Well yummy...pass the appetizers please Frannie....here comes your beer
(you want some soup to go with your beer ?? LOL)

Mystery Items ...one is Dame's glasses (as in Dame Edna ...not sure if that translates to US too well) and aboriginal teddy...Australian theme then Smile

passing the aps.. no thanks to the soup.. had soup all week.. was delicious but she made too much!

These aps are a beef, cheese,oregano.. on little rye slices of bread.. then broiled.. simple but yummy

and the best part is they freeze like a dream. so you can have them whenever you want

Wish Fairy wrote:
Ok ...who needs some soup ...I have 99 of them and hve to start selling me back, but to be honest I'd sooner gift them cos at least you can feed your pet for free and get quite a few XP ....anyone want any??

Oooh yes please Wish, is PS up again? it was under maintenance so I left it alone...
must be the mystery items

Frannie wrote:

Yum, what kind of beer do you like Frannie?
I like Michelob myself.

I haven't seen the clues, or the spoilers yet.

I like Rolling Rock.. a pale ale.. but mich is good. Especially like the 64 calorie Mich...

Frannie - the aps sound delicious!

Gill - I too like Michelob actually (of course, because, apart from the footie we are same person LOL). Sending some soup to zoonie and to kitty Smile

ooh - yellow hoodie is a new item too

Here is Chup sporting the new Yellow Hoodie from the cheap mystery box:) Wahoo....3rd box I opened and got this:)

Chupacabra wrote:
Here is Chup sporting the new Yellow Hoodie from the cheap mystery box:) Wahoo....3rd box I opened and got this:)

I like it!

BEEF TOASTIES

2 POUNDS GROUND BEEF

1/2 POUND VELVEETA CHEESE

OREGANO

SALT

PEPPER

BROWN MEAT

MELT CHEESE ON TOP OF DRAINED HOT BEEF AND ADD SEASONING

SPOON ONTO LITTLE RYE BREAD SLICES.

(CAN BE FROZEN AT THIS POINT)

TO SERVE, PLACE ON COOKIE SHEET AND SLIP UNDER BROILER UNTIL HOT AND
BUBBLY

Frannie wrote:
I like Rolling Rock.. a pale ale.. but mich is good. Especially like the 64 calorie Mich...

You can get RollingRock here too Frannie, but haven't had any in ages (I don't often drink beer to be fair, just occasionally, if it's hot, ha haaa)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Frannie - the aps sound delicious!

Gill - I too like Michelob actually (of course, because, apart from the footie we are same person LOL). Sending some soup to zoonie and to kitty Smile

ooh - yellow hoodie is a new item too

They do sound good, reach a bit further Frannie.
Too funny Wish (was a good footie week in our house)

Thank you very much for the soups (in advance, not in there atm)

Chupacabra wrote:
LOL SIB, I hope Chup isn't going for an ASBO Laughing

Thanks Frannie - sounds divine !!

Aww chup...that is so cute

OMG..I just saw the trading prices for new items....wow they are so much higher than normal ??? I just saw people offering cc for 1 new item !!

Frannie ...ASBO is Anit-social behaviour order...it's a civil order that can be made against people who are considered to hav econducted anti-social behaviour in their community...drunkenness, vandalism etc...

hi all. i didht realise the yellow hoodies came from the cheap boxes. thats columbo off to open a few hundred then till he gets his. hehe

Frannie wrote:
ok.. what's an ASBO?

as Wish said, but also often the perpetrators are known as 'Hoodies' so called as they wear them to disguise their identity from CC TV cameras and witnesses!

Hi Carolyn! good to see you.. missed you by a few minutes this morning.

almost warm enough for me to carry you all out to the garage

carolyn64 wrote:
hi all. i didht realise the yellow hoodies came from the cheap boxes. thats columbo off to open a few hundred then till he gets his. hehe

Hi Carolyn, nice to see you Smile How's life?

Frannie wrote:

Is it me... or are these dolls getting smaller?

aaaw that's lovely though - one problem I have with PS is how the scale of things varies so much.

Frannie wrote:
hold tight... here we go!!!!!

oi! you could have given me more warning, I would've put my drink down!!!

Frannie wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

I like it!

Thanks!

Zoonie wrote:

Chupacabra wrote:
LOL SIB, I hope Chup isn't going for an ASBO Laughing

Lol....what is an ASBO? sorry..never heard of that one
8) Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:
ok.. what's an ASBO?

as Wish said, but also often the perpetrators are known as 'Hoodies' so called as they wear them to disguise their identity from CC TV cameras and witnesses!

Ahhh i get it now!...lol Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Thanks Frannie - sounds divine !!

Aww chup...that is so cute

OMG..I just saw the trading prices for new items....wow they are so much higher than normal ??? I just saw people offering cc for 1 new item !!

Thanks! Smile I quite like the look of it:)