Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Good Morning folks ....why not come on over to our Mega Winter Madness and join in the fun....lots of competitions, chat threads and Wish Upon a Star ...go on ....give it a go

Will do!

Good Morning Kasi!

I'm not going to be around quite so much this week I think, work has started on the house, and I need to use some time to do a massive de-clutter while we have a skip here

oh the joys of de cluttering !! I've sent one load to the charity shop already and am starting on my wardrobe soon ...

Quick hello and big to everyone
Hope this is a beginning of a good week for everyone

- Hi Bee and for you too

I love decluttering Audrey, just never seem to spend enough time actually doing it! *blush*

BTW It's Paige's birthday today, no idea why she wasn't on The List!

kasijab wrote:
oh the joys of de cluttering !! I've sent one load to the charity shop already and am starting on my wardrobe soon ...

Hello Audrey
looks like spring cleaning started early Laughing
I am also sorting my stuff in preparation of moving and local charity shop is going to be happy

OK I'm off to do some work now

I can't wait for January to end and work to calm down a bit (Tax Returns deadline 31 January). I might have more time to be here then Laughing

I will try to catch you all later

A real clear out does you the power of good I think.

My computer's on a major go-slow - no idea why.

Oh and for my belated entry this morning

♫when I look back upon my life♫

Good morning everyone

Seems we all have a busy day today. De cluttering, that's exactly what I need to do! My kitchen cupboards are so full of junk. Seems no matter how many cupboards (cabinets) we have we can always fill em up hey?

OK peeps have a great day and I'll check by later (hopefully). Need to go to the shops and check out this new groovy scene....yeah man!

Zoonie wrote:

Oh and for my belated entry this morning

♫when I look back upon my life♫

Pet Shop Boys - It's a sin (one of my all time favorites)

♫ it's always with a sense of shame, I've always been the one to blame♫

Zoonie wrote:
- Hi Bee and for you too

I love decluttering Audrey, just never seem to spend enough time actually doing it! *blush*

BTW It's Paige's birthday today, no idea why she wasn't on The List!

She was on my list of things to do ...busy, busy, busy today LaughingLaughing
Have put a thread for her in the Cafe now if you would like to add your wishes to it xx

Hi and Bye Dawn Smile

Bee wrote:

Pet Shop Boys - It's a sin (one of my all time favorites)

♫ it's always with a sense of shame, I've always been the one to blame♫

Bingo! yup you got it.

See you soon Bee.

kasijab wrote:

She was on my list of things to do ...busy, busy, busy today LaughingLaughing
Have put a thread for her in the Cafe now if you would like to add your wishes to it xx

Oh sah! will do Smile

Oh I have such a sore back, have been wondering why, it feels bruised. Then I remebered that I used my massage thing yesterday, must have been too vigorous!

starting to get worried about Gill.. she might have fallen in the skip during her decluttering

Hee Hee, hello Frannie, I was here earlier today, how are you?

ooops I walked away and then you appeared... sorry about that.. Still here?

Yes, although I'd also disappeared for a few moments, as IMOM just came home and I had to report the day's activity congratulations

just so you know.. I won;t be playing Robin's pet Franklin any longer.. we had a little tiff over me commenting on something on her facebook. I decided just better if I stay out of the account... Would you want to add mark as a friend?

Pretty good thanks Frannie! How about you ?

It's been a lovely "spring" day here, but now it's all foggy and damp / miserable

I'm doing well.. blood chemistry better each day.. though it's a slow process. But I feel good, so no real complaints

Frannie wrote:
starting to get worried about Gill.. she might have fallen in the skip during her decluttering

Dya think she may be buried under some things ?? Laughing

> "Gill, I'm opening the bar !!"

well if the bar opening doesn't get her.. i think we better find the cadaver dogs

whew.. broke up daughter's pets house.. what a lot of work this is!

yeah.. what shall I name him.. if she hasn't changed her password on me already LOL

Hey Frannie - sorry but I gotta go. OH just arrived home from work and we are gonna catch up.

Great to see you !
enjoy the rest of your day. :-)

Did Wish leave the keys for the bar Frannie? I SO need a drink!

Sorry, OH called me away quickly. I took some photos while I was there!

100_2310.jpg

100_2312.jpg

Not quite sure what state it'll be in by the end of tomorrow - today we discovered that the builders had tiled on to some hardboard, so when the tiles were pulled off, so was the wall! - extra work to factor in to the equation!

Evening all, anyone home?

Zoonie, I just saw those pics, what a complete difference! Want to see the outcome though Ashamed

I'm back, was just assembling a lasagne.

Yes, shame I don't have a wide angle lens really. The downstairs cloakroom is also being refitted, so will have to take some pics of that as well.

And, yes, of course, the 'AFTER' pics. The main bathroom is going to be a shower room though, as we have another two baths in the house, but both of us prefer to shower.

How has your day been BG?
(oh and I got your message, will include your comp in the next newsletter. I feel bad sending so many notes out, but I can only send the info as I get it in to me!)

Hey sweetie

Can I have a tiny piece of lasagna too please?
(drooling when I read it lol, one of my fave dishes)

It seems like a grand renovation is going on, I am very curious at the outcomes! I liked the black tiles in your bathroom very much!

Well, I've been a bit lazy, I've had the most relaxing weekend ever, because I didn't feel so good. So I started again today, with studying, tried to catch up a lot, but have to find my rhythm again.
(not to worry honey, I should have thought of asking you, but it slipped my mind actually)

A lazy weekend wont heart too much BG.

Those tiles were very dark green actually, and didn't do the room any favours as it's quite dark actually, and because the room is much longer than it is wide too, tiling half height the whole length just increased that perspective.

It's going to be a while before it's all finished off as the decorators haven't even given us a price yet, but when it is done, I'll post some pics and a picture of the CAD plan, to compare how it looks compared to that.

Hey Army!

Zoonie, now that you mention it, I can see on the left they were green (not so very attentive sorry), I like those too (I'm into dark colors, think that explains a lot)

Hey, I haven't told you about my plans for the summer yet! Sister, her BF (let's hope things continue for the best) and me (or I?) are going to stay with a friend in California from July 7th until July 23rd! Am very excited about it!

Toulouse wrote:
Hey Army!

Zoonie, now that you mention it, I can see on the left they were green (not so very attentive sorry), I like those too (I'm into dark colors, think that explains a lot)

Hey, I haven't told you about my plans for the summer yet! Sister, her BF (let's hope things continue for the best) and me (or I?) are going to stay with a friend in California from July 7th until July 23rd! Am very excited about it!

Hello Sophie i hope you are well ? your trip sounds wonderful

armellproctor wrote:
Hello Sophie i hope you are well ? your trip sounds wonderful

Hey sweetie, I'm fine, I was pretty tired, but am recovering finally!
How are you doing?
We've been talking about the trip for some weeks now, but I didn't want to talk about it anymore during exams, but had to decide, since there's a promotion running for cheaper flights.