Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

Did anyone notice ur pet's status bars are going down faster?

i noticed that my pets status bars are going down SO fast.
like yesterday he was SUPER happy (100%) and when i logged in today, the was all sad (0%)

Yes I noticed that. I thought it was something I did like leaving ps open. But the drop fast. Sad

Yes me too. But on the plus side, you get more coins for cleaning and spend them all on feeding Laughing

Guest Guest
yep mine too going down really fast,

well... i noticed something else... i just loggen in and my bars was almost down... so i bought some items... after that i went to clean my pet BUT my happines bar was full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so does this mean that we should first broush the pet and then buy things??? I knew that i you visit a pet your happiness will go up BUT NOT by buying things!!!!

I'm glad you've said.

I've noticed that I save the game and log off with Zoonie's tummy full and him being very happy and clean, but when I come back to the game, he's dirty, hungry and sad.

I thought I'd done something wrong Sad

No point in leaving him with a full tummy if it just disappears without playing the game!

On the bright side - if our pets are left dirty... it helps our friends because they wash them and get more coins. But I really don't like leaving ShiShi with flies on her.

yes!!!!!! extremely fast!!!!!!! more coins and points for us!!!!! todayi washed all my pets and gained 1000 poits in total!!!!!!!