Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mayski

HELLO & hugs from Cali! ^_^

Hello! I stumble upon this forum from pet society soooo excited to be here. I'm 28 yr old that loves her virtual pet Chanel (and her real dog Pnut!), the beach, books, and snowy mountain tops. I love to fish, fish, and fish some more; grow and collect flowers; and try not to sell items for coins (for Chanel gets mad and hides items so I won't sell back to the store) hee hee. ^_^ Can't wait to 'meet' other pet owners on PS and hope to hear from you soon!

Ciao!
-mayski & chanel

The formal bit is above, once that is sorted, welcome to our forum. Post around in the cafe/games sections and you will soon get the required 20 posts to enter all our great competitions.
We also have a safe and friendly trading section with safe trade refs available to help
Most of all ....have fun xx

oh, sorry!! i thought that was my facebook link info...i'll go check out the facebook link help page so i can set it up right. THANK YOU SO MUCH for letting me know!

HUGS

I updated my fb link...does it work now? I read the help forum but I'm not very tech savvy or up to date with technology...can someone check for me? THANK YOU!

hannahbananaa wrote:
welcome !!!! have fun looking around!!! Meeting

Hello Hannahbananaa!! Nice to meet you, thank you for dropping by and saying HELLO! HUGS

hannahbananaa wrote:
your fb link works for me Smile

yippie! THANK YOU SO MUCHIE for checking for moi!!

ps-your pet pix is tooo cute!!

lalalindalala wrote:
hello may!!!!! :pinkjello:

Hello Lala!! how you get the pix of the pink guy? stop showing off your techie skills! ^_~

WOW...this was a month ago...LOL...I just stumble across this in my saved pages...can't believe I've made soo many new friends, some trades, and gifting. THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE that has made my one month (plus a 4 days) such a fun and friendly place to be!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! xo xo

ps-PLEASE CLOSE this forum...nothing else to see here LOL

Hello doll!
I live in Georgia and if I started naming my real pets names,you would fall asleep by the time I was done Smile

glad you're on my friend's list on ps now and recommend other's add you too xxxx