Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lebugman

Looking for ghost items

Howdy, I'm looking for:
floating ghost decor
ghost sign.

I'm selling:
2010 balloon hat
dainty pink ribbon
fox plushie

I'm willing to trade in mystery boxes for buying and selling.

thanks Smile

wow, it looks like the fox plushies are going for a lot! I'll have to think about it.

No thanks on the witch sign, I'm more into ghost things. Maybe a ghost lamp or coffin bookcase

i also have one floating ghost decor for 3x999. if you're intrested, just send me a f/r with a note. after i accepted you, you should send the payments first because your new here...

Guest Guest
i have 1 floating ghost , 3 x 999 send f/r if you want it

Ok, I'm new at this so bear with me.

Floating ghosts for 3 x 999 sounds good, but I think I only have two 999 items, so how do I make up the rest?

For the fox, it looks like it's going for 18 x 4999, so how do we calculate the gold boxes for that? Is it: 18 x $4999 = $89982 then divide by $500 per gmb = 179 gold boxes? Is that how it's done?

Also, I don't know how much the coffin or ghost signs go for, so I'll have to look around for a price list first before making an offer, sorry

Guest Guest
ill pass on this then , you may need to have a few 999 items to trade with first to get you started. xxx welcome and enjoy the site xx

thts to0 expnsive hun icnt afford it.. oh well, about the buying of items the payments are usually by 999 or 4999, traders really would prfer tht thn GMB..

Ok, I'll try selling the fox plushie first and then I can afford to get some of the ghost items.