Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest CM9798-cm9798

Unofficial Patches

Guest CM9798-cm9798
There have been a number of unofficial patches over the years, almost all database updates, in fact some get released even now from fellow fans hoping to keep the game alive. Long term goal is to possibly put together a team of people capable of maintaining a collaborative up-to-date set of databases, but in the meantime many patches can be found here.

Most recently YouTube's bluetonic78 has been demonstrating his latest work in this video, a 2010-11 season update!

If anyone has a download link please let me know.

yeah i have the new 2010 2011 season update email me as no to sure how to put links up lol oh and many other patches iam just missing two that i want if somone can help

CM Hacker - by viper
Jamie wattle - Tech Edit ver 4

Ps if you want new leagues i have south africa patch, Finland, Turkey, and isreal, ALL south Americian leagues, usa, and i think scandinavia patch too lol....steve

There are a lot of patches and database updates for newer seasons.

But, I think that it will be very interesting to play "retro championship manager" with old seasons when some football legends like Michel Platini, Franz Beckenbauer, Johan Cruyff, Dragan Džajić, Paolo Rossi, Zico, Bobby Charlton and others were active players.

Guest CM9798-cm9798
That would be cool because the match engine and simplicity about this version are what made it so great, I'd never thought about someone going back in time with the teams and players!