Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr_TreeMan

Maps to Mclawl

I just found out maps that are to be moved to mclawl need to be requested. Onion, can you think about moving lounge and mason2 over to there? approve

Furthermore

Are the maps already moved to MClawl going to stay there? id like to start building again Very Happy.

I've made a backup of every world from the old server (as of 1:45 AM EST).

11014GRF wrote:
Are the maps already moved to MClawl going to stay there? id like to start building again Very Happy.

No, I plan on wiping all maps once the MCLawl server goes up.

Moufworld in its current condition, I'd like to take across.
Or its past condition, either works.
my only concern being if it lagged in the last server like crazy, (which it did) then it will probably only lag more here :O

Guys, you don't have to request maps. I plan on moving them all once we switch permanently.
If you have things to add, go do it on the old server.

You should go check out terra on McLawl, z and me we have built the first working tanks, please, do not fire them too fast if you want to test them because the ashes of the old rockets are obstacles for the newly fired ones.

Just sayin, in case of a reload of this map.

i dont think we should take all maps cuase then we will start a new server with a ton of maps and the server will be really lag with the added bonus of extra features of mclawl
maybe get rid of maps that building has stoped on
or maybe if u can hide maps to certain ranks so eg. world sleepy mountains can be seen in the /worlds commands only by masons
or maybe hide worldnames is /worlds

Sharok wrote:
You should go check out terra on McLawl, z and me we have built the first working tanks, please, do not fire them too fast if you want to test them because the ashes of the old rockets are obstacles for the newly fired ones.

Just sayin, in case of a reload of this map.

>_> so you do it on my helicopter and ask not to on yours?
HMMMmmmmmmm