Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sloth5950

my opinion :P

so the current ranks are novice,pupil,mason,adept,expert,admin and grandmaster

i know and realise that admin is only a newish rank but shouldn't it be called Master? O_o

and also a idea (zomg sloth having a idea wtf) from mason those who are deemed to be fit enough for the first mod rank should go straight from mason to adept but if they havent been deemed of being responsible enough to be a mod yet then they goto a expert builder rank (name to be decided) please tell me what you you think

P.S. congrats to all those new admins Smile

Interesting idea,
though you should probably recall what Onion said a while back,
he doesn't want new ranks,
neither does Eric.
Getting the admin rank was the result of many discussions that took place,
going any further will probably be met with dire.. consequences, for pushing for it.
I dunno, Onion seems to have lightened up, or has lost interest in MC again;
but as interesting an idea it is, it's also not needed. (or if it is needed or necessary, explain further please)

Edit:
P.S. thanks ^.^

So ppl like café would be expert builder?
Or banned... xD

------------------------------ 100th post Very Happy ------------------------------------

thats what i was sorta going with because it sorta means that if they do F*** up they can be put from adept to expert builder and have a second chance i guess (not from black ops Razz)

TheCraftsman wrote:
So ppl like café would be expert builder?
Or banned... xD

------------------------------ 100th post Very Happy ------------------------------------

Craft, when i read it, i was instantly reminded of what i'd heard about him. Anyways, i think it would be a good idea sloth. It would let people who are awsome builder, but with temper issues/ power issues, that arn't fit to have the powers that adept does, still be able to gain the status of a higher rank and possibly higher draw cap. But who knows? It all goes to Emperorer Onion and his loyal advisors/barons (Admins) with his loyal knights to enforce it (experts).

even though it is a good idea (in my opinion) it is up to onion so have fun deciding Smile bom

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
But who knows? It all goes to Emperorer Onion and his loyal advisors/barons (Admins) with his loyal knights to enforce it (experts).

And their trusty right hands of lower nobility (adepts), who rely on their squires (masons) and their servants (pupils) to control the crowd (novices)... xD

Moufisto wrote:
WHAT TROJAN HORSE?!!

Slothyboy, he is our Adept spy. xD

I don't think we need any more ranks. If somebody "fucks up", well, odds are they're probably going to be demoted.
That's that. Mason has copy/paste/cuboid and a draw limit of 50k. That's your second chance.

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
It would let people who are awsome builder, but with temper issues/ power issues, that arn't fit to have the powers that adept does, still be able to gain the status of a higher rank and possibly higher draw cap.

Those kinds of people belong at the mason rank.