Find results in...
Toddlo1972

Sorry, I won't be back!

lol i just saw your profile pic xD It looks cool ^^
Im honoured to have my froglet on your profile pic Very Happy

Frogger409 wrote:
lol i just saw your profile pic xD It looks cool ^^
Im honoured to have my froglet on your profile pic Very Happy

Thanks, And your welcome for the froglet... If anyone wants to know what I used, Google "Paint online" and it will be the 4th link down. Your welcome.

Toddlo1972 wrote:
As I haven't been on, don't think I ditched you guys... I am spending time in Beta (for those of you who guessed that, I'll give you a cookie :3). I have an idea for a map that is a puzzle. If I could explain it, it's like Broville (*cough Google it coughcough*) I'll come in from time to time, but don't expect to see me much, as I... have to spend time.... with a certain someone.... Razz I am very sorry to those thinking that I have ditched, I am just spending my youth on good times.... I will be back!

-Toddlo-

In the past time, I have my hands full with Minecraft Beta and a few Black Ops games here and there, and just spending time with the people I wish to be with.... I am sorry that I haven't been on, but I am a busy "kid". As my life moves into more and more classes, and about 5 hours at home on 3 days of the week, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm..... Quitting.

-Todd- Crying or Very sad

Made a rank for people who goes the same was as you. You're always welcome on the forum, I'm sure you'll have some time to chat Razz.

TheCraftsman wrote:
We'll miss you todd.... Sad

I know, Ill be on the forum though mates... I'll miss everyone, they were like family... but life goes on, and things happen... :l

i'm leaving too it has nothing to do with my demotion a think onion made the right decision on that one, but its has to do with my real life and thats why i have decided to retire, chances are that i might play every fornight but its unlikely

cya everyone hope AITM gets better have a good one

NOOOOOO!!!! Not just todd, but not sloth too T_T.... I knew ur grave was a bad omen todd T_T

ah crud, we're losing our ppls =(
hoer, jamie, finnen, todd, and now sloth
WAI MUST THE GOOD DIE Y- i mean- LEAVE EARLY (saved xD)

Frogger409 wrote:
ah crud, we're losing our ppls =(
hoer, jamie, finnen, todd, and now sloth
WAI MUST THE GOOD DIE Y- i mean- LEAVE EARLY (saved xD)

Finny quit!? and NO ONE TOLD MEH!? D:< and whos jamie? hoer? Surprised

no no, not that they quit, its just that they havent been here.
jamie and hoer, they were one of the first people here. remember, im one of the people thats been active the longest, so i know "the founding fathers". yknow what i mean?? i remember it being hoer,wart,jamie, and me. we were the first 4 regs. thats who they are.

Finnen hasn't quit, his computer is just broken Razz
Oh, and bye ppl who got a life! Very Happy

yea i know that, thats why i clarified myself saying that they haven't been here. I guess it can be said that they are absent, not quitting.

Guest Snowy
Yeah I am leaving too Crying or Very sad I got in trouble with my parents and they took my computer away from me they said i wont get it back for years. I typing this cause well simple I have been sneaking on my dad's computer lately. I cant live one week without a computer sadley. Moufisto and Kevin have the details I sent them a private message at least i hope it got in. I love you all and forever and ever, i'll never forget you all. I will try to get on as much as I can because i go to friends houses and they let me play on their computer. I miss you guys already. Crying or Very sad

Your loyal and faithful adept forever,
Zelda10001

:'(

No offense, but I hate your parents before even having met them...

Bai zelda, and may you go to your friends many times.

Guest Snowy
I is sneaking on mah dad's computer

this is torture Crying or Very sad