Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr_TreeMan

My WoM Fail, HELP! XD

So. The Tree is here. He beckons to you. You come. He begins his story. You listen in awe. Ok yeah so anyways, here's a rehash. I was getting on mc, felt like building on aitm. Well, when i got on wom, i got this cache thing. I was liek "oh well, no dif." and clicked it. It sent me to server list. Here's where it gets weird. I clicked aitm link, and says no conenction. I do this about 5 more times. On the 5th time, i click the aitm link, and it sends me to another server i got bookmarked, a lavasurvival, . I was like wtf...but ok! atleast i was on. Then it gets worse. The owner comes on in console and is like "Why the *beep* is ther server on? And im like, no clue. So he shuts it down. I click aitm bookmark (for sure) and it sends me there again! The console comes on and is liek WTF!? again.Anyways we start a game, then he resets server, and when i try to go on, doesnt work. So i wait, go for a walk, get some spicy ahi poke, then i come back. Like magic WoM WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! but...whenever i try aitm bookmark (i checked the IP URL several times) i get a code error saying something about the port, 25565. ANYWAYS! Any ideas what the problem is? Im using latest version, 1.6.4

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
whenever i try aitm bookmark (i checked the IP URL several times) i get a code error saying something about the port, 25565. ANYWAYS! Any ideas what the problem is? Im using latest version, 1.6.4

When you say IP URL, do you mean my IP address?
You should always be connecting with...

minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=379af4ed73704b77ca92adb75ba437b4

masteronion wrote:
Dr_TreeMan wrote:
whenever i try aitm bookmark (i checked the IP URL several times) i get a code error saying something about the port, 25565. ANYWAYS! Any ideas what the problem is? Im using latest version, 1.6.4

When you say IP URL, do you mean my IP address?
You should always be connecting with...

minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=379af4ed73704b77ca92adb75ba437b4

I connect with IP cause wom wont accept URL, and ip is alot safer, unless u want me to change
EDIT: NVM problem solved; Thank you Lord Onion, You're better than by McChang!