Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diabolicalau

So...... what everys been up 2

I'm either playing hockey, doing whatever or on steam playing some FPS games.

I havent been doing my game like i should have. I was bored of my fps games so i dug out an oldie...
Sim city 4!
Downloaded a pile of crap for it and built this city Very Happy

diabolicalau wrote:
any news on onions comp?
Hot and spicy.
and juicy.

I've been in ABA working on a bigger no-life tree, with extra no-life saucyness!
eric would be proud. but it's for this months SOTW

besides that, 2 other projects;
the Deathmatch arena in BETA
currently working on that, its maps and stuff.
currently i've lined all arenas with admincrete or lava so that people can't escape while fighting, soon enough the Massive Hoof will arrive, Cthulhu and Ea will rise from The Abyss and the Great Serpent will devour the Sun!!
The blasphemic sight of my Iron Fist stirs them from their Eternal Slumber like a whisper from the Void, beckoning the End of Days; When the stars align, the Æon of Lucifer will begin, and the Undead Hordes will ravage the Earth with Fire and Brimstone!! - As the Deathmatch begins, the Veils of Perception will be cast aside, ABSOLUTE MADNESS WILL TAKE HOLD OF MANKIND WILL BE UTTERLY ANNIHILATED!!
oh, also..
All souls will be cast into the Primeval Void to burn in Eternal Flames of Agony, once the Great Work of Ages is finally complete; God's head will rest on a pike and the weak will be consumed.

Only those truly Illuminated by the Blackness of my Iron Fist will be left when the New Age begins. Chaos will forevermore reign over all existence.

oh and I'm still working on Warshock. eventually. lol. Wink

working on a aitm base in the diablofans smp server.

so far i have enough diamond to make moufy mad.

26 diamonds and counting..

i meant cubes.

Zhuge wrote:
working on a aitm base in the diablofans smp server.

so far i have enough diamond to make moufy mad.

26 diamonds and counting..

i meant cubes.

Whenever i try to go one beta, it says done loading withe the green bar stopped like an inch from finished. I can't get on at all and cant find thwe problem. Im on aitm, in every tree.

Oh yeah I forgot, I can also be seen idling by at the AITM base in dfans smp. Twiddling my thumbs.