Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr_TreeMan

Yummy im My tummy!

Soo, im bored and hungry. Let's talk about our favorite foods! Mine= sushi, mainly spicy ahi and rice, spicy ahi and ANYTHING even butterflys

I like two Zhuge Demonic Moufistoes with a glass of blood. I'd also like some cookies made with Mouf's flesh. Let's not forget my delicious salad made of Treemans seasoned with Onions. For desert, I'll eat my Frog... I mean, The Frog cooked by Kev and 1101. I'M SORRY DUDE, SHAROK GAVE ME THE RECIPE. Oh by the way, it's Snowy outside.

Ericrb wrote:
I like two Zhuge Demonic Moufistoes with a glass of blood. I'd also like some cookies made with Mouf's flesh. Let's not forget my delicious salad made of Treemans seasoned with Onions. For desert, I'll eat my Frog... I mean, The Frog cooked by Kev and 1101. I'M SORRY DUDE, SHAROK GAVE ME THE RECIPE. Oh by the way, it's Snowy outside.

That salad is what i do with my enemy Tree Lords, minus the onions of course >.>

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

That salad is what i do with my enemy Tree Lords, minus the onions of course >.>
Still alive? See you tomorrow... deep in my tummy.

My favorite food is Chicken and Ribs, preferably from Swiss Chalette or Dick & Janes. They are just addictive. Though my MineCraft diet consists of Cactus's. Been on the hunt for one dubbed "Ericrb". I hear hes more tastier than chicken and ribs. I plan to boil him in some mushroom stew. mmmmm.

DemonicD3 wrote:
My favorite food is Chicken and Ribs, preferably from Swiss Chalette or Dick & Janes. They are just addictive. Though my MineCraft diet consists of Cactus's. Been on the hunt for one dubbed "Ericrb". I hear hes more tastier than chicken and ribs. I plan to boil him in some mushroom stew. mmmmm.
Look around you! It's dark... not because it's night time... it's because you're in my tummy. I ate everyone (almost).

Guest Snowy
Uhm.. wait its Snowy outside. I AM NOT COMING IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*runs away*