Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moufisto

Frogger's grammar and punctuation.

Srs bsns.
It's killin' me so much that I had to post a topic up in the serious section about it.

drunken <-- face when i first witnessed the intensity of his correct sentences
affraid <-- when it continued
silent <-- when it almost took me over like an infection
cyclops <-- when i took out one eye trying to escape it
bom <-- when i couldn't escape it and decided the only solution, was to blow myself up.
sunny <-- 2 seconds after posting this when i was about to blow Eric. I mean up.
Up the ass. I mean.. blow eric up theOH SHIT I'M TURNING INTO.. INTO A CACTUAR!! What a Face

geek This message was brought to you by..

The Phone! The new wild and amazing phenomenon since Chuck Norris!
Sick of texting? Afraid of awkward conversations where you have to shut someone up to get on with your life?? No worries! We can help you with those awkward conversations, just buy our product now and we will instruct you further on how to keep Cafeworld from calling you!!

Advertisement for our product & info:

I'm so dead lololololoololol

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah

You have been using the same way of typing as me, just a lot more relaxed. You've been using periods, apostrophes, capitalization, and yet you say that "It's killin' me so much that I had to post a topic up in the serious section about it." So hypocritical. T_T
Ah well. TTTTT______TTTTT

Moufisto wrote:
-__- moved to off topic. sigh.

it so isn't off topic material.
Write a 1800 words text that explains why this is serious! I give you 30 minutes starting now!

I know this post is like 80 billion years old, but I have written the text in Mouf’s defense:

Eric, Eric, Eric. When we look at the world around us, what do we see? The stars in the sky, the moon, perhaps? What can we observe? Is it night? But how do we know? How can we be sure? The world itself is a miraculous web of mystery and astonishment, and the root of these feelings is the human nature itself, our tendency to question life. You see, ever since the dawn of time questions have been asked. How can we know what is beyond? We will first look towards the Bible, one of the oldest and most generally well known texts of all time. In the beginning, the Bible states that God created Adam and Eve. They could eat from any tree in the whole Garden of Eden, except for one tree. But Adam and Eve needed to question life, and they ate from the tree. Since then, human nature has been following us, the nature to observe and question, and to share our initial reactions in an overall quest towards a mutual goal of satisfying our curiosity as a race. This same trait, which I will explain again later on in the essay, is the trait being displayed in this very post: The need to question and share our feelings on the strange oddities around us. Now, think about the caveman. Imagine one of the most amazing discoveries of all time, the discovery of fire. Imagine how this came about. Whether the cavemen were searching for this, or it was shown to them by nature, they were curious. Who wouldn’t be afraid of something like fire, with no knowledge of it at all? But the cavemen must have gotten closer to this thing, and gotten to know it. How else would we have ever come to be so close to this thing? How else would we harness its power for various activities? By questioning this strange thing and collaborating with their peers, the world as we know it was set into motion. In the same way, this post can change the lives of generations to come. We must observe the frogger, question it, and live through the reactions together with our fellow humans. How else will we come to understand this strange and frightening oddity? I understand that you have asked for a 1800 word text, but I feel you understand that I would be willing to go above and beyond that number. So consider for a minute, the gravity of this situation. Consider the facts. I am Invaderpopz, and I support the movement of this post out of the off topic section.
(436 words – will continue if necessary)