Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
11014GRF

beta minecraft servers

Hey guys, i was wondering where everyone went to play minecraft multiplayer beta?

I dont really have a set server :/ All my friends have the cracked version, and one of them finds a new one every week. What kinda server you looking for? I can find you one

just whatever server you guys play on. i got teh game now because im kind of sick of classic and beta SP.

if you PROMISS to listen to the rules, I can try to get you on WoM SMP

I would also PROMISS, except my comp is fried so no gaming for me D:

Time to exercise my patience muscles... Man, this is going to be a long summer XD

Also, 7GRF, Zhuge and I go on dfans smp. WE HAZ BASEZORS AND ARE MONOPOLY xD

Anyways, till we meet again. Ciao! Wink

Also, 7GRF, Zhuge and I go on dfans smp. WE HAZ BASEZORS AND ARE MONOPOLY xD

Speaking about that... what the heck is the address and when will it be up?

okay guys, sign up for WoM SMP down below, give me good reasons and PROMISE me you will comply to all the rules

kevinsweijen wrote:
okay guys, sign up for WoM SMP down below, give me good reasons and PROMISE me you will comply to all the rules

I do like chocolate muffins.
mMM Mmmm! yum yum.

kevinsweijen wrote:

IGN: Frogger409
Reason: I'm an expert and you know me and I'm awesome and I'm a frog and I'm nice and if you don't w/l me that means you are rascist against friends, frogs, and Mexicans, coworkers, etc.
Promise?: Why even ask? You know I won't break the rules T_T Why do you think I'm expert?
Extra Stuff: If this SMP allows hacks, /give, and doesn't abide by the "Survival" theme, disregard my sign up form. That is all

TANCZ YII VARY MACH

Frogger409 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:

IGN: Frogger409
Reason: I'm an expert and you know me and I'm awesome and I'm a frog and I'm nice and if you don't w/l me that means you are rascist against friends, frogs, and Mexicans, coworkers, etc.
Promise?: Why even ask? You know I won't break the rules T_T Why do you think I'm expert?
Extra Stuff: If this SMP allows hacks, /give, and doesn't abide by the "Survival" theme, disregard my sign up form. That is all

TANCZ YII VARY MACH

come to the classic server WoM: Realms, type /member <your emailaddress>, write down the code, goto womrealms.com, sign up, confirm email and then I can whitelist you

IGN: 11014GRF
Reason: I'm an expert and you know me and I'm awesome and I'm not a frog and I'm nice and if you don't w/l me that means you are rascist against friends, frogs, and Mexicans, coworkers, etc.

come to the classic server WoM: Realms, type /member <your emailaddress>, write down the code, goto womrealms.com, sign up, confirm email and then I can whitelist you

done and done

11014GRF wrote:
IGN: 11014GRF
Reason: I'm an expert and you know me and I'm awesome and I'm not a frog and I'm nice and if you don't w/l me that means you are rascist against friends, frogs, and Mexicans, coworkers, etc.

done and done

XD Nice man.
approve

And I too am done. Did the whole confirm thing. Wink ONWARDS