Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirDoom

Snakeman987 wants to be an adept

Guest Snowy
He's complained about this before actually. Moufisto and I both told him we'd promote him when he was ready (That was awhile ago). Do we even need more adepts at this moment? and if so do we want one that keeps asking fo it?

Guest Snowy
SirDoom wrote:
He said mou forwarded him to me.

I don't know...I personally do not think he is ready. for one is is too eager for it and it constantly asking

Nope.avi

But seriously has he proved himself as a mason? If so its artisan first . Also might want to retool veteran and adept

*shrug* i forwarded him to doom/zelda to decide,
this is not my call to make.

As for time, he's been here quite a while, i wouldn't mind giving him a shot personally, as there haven't been any incidences with him if i recall right?

As it turns out, this was my call to make, and me and eric made it.

He's an adept now, as it appears he's asked before, and we've discussed this before,
I think it's time to give him a chance before he does something stupid since we've been denying him that chance for a while now..

Anyway. lets see how the s33d grows.

hes clueless. doesnt know how to moderate and has no idea bout private messages, etc

also basti knows him in irl and he says this was a bad move since snake is powerhungry.

6 days > 10 kicks and 3 bans

Guest Snowy
Zhuge wrote:
hes clueless. doesnt know how to moderate and has no idea bout private messages, etc

also basti knows him in irl and he says this was a bad move since snake is powerhungry.

6 days > 10 kicks and 3 bans

I don't think this was a good choice as well.