Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nickerock

Freeze for Mason's?

I've seen countless griefers mess up houses, art, awesome creations, and the ground. Every time I call a expert, grandmaster, adept, ect., nobody shows up. I think mason+ should be able to freeze. If this happens, I know I wont abuse this command. Masons have been playing for 20+ hours. You would think we would gain trust by then. Please help all masons+ help stop griefing. Very Happy

Guest Eeyle
Nickerock.

Mason is a building rank, not a moderating one. Artisan is when you start moderating, and we don't even give artisans freeze.

Also I would like to point out you've made 3 threads in the last 3 days.
So be careful, i don't like it when mason+ get permabanned.

-Eeyle

Guest Snowy
Eeyle wrote:
Nickerock.

Mason is a building rank, not a moderating one. Artisan is when you start moderating, and we don't even give artisans freeze.

So be careful, i don't like it when mason+ get permabanned.

-Eeyle

Well said also adding on to what Eeyle said, You say that you won't abuse the command. Well for one we aren't sure of that and who says the other masons won't? And personally I don't think 20 hours is enough to prove themselves trustworthy completely in the server

as much as i agree with eeyle and zelda, i still thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.
however, please slow down and discuss this in game or with experts or adepts personally and see where it gets you, to collaborate for a better conclusion to these ideas.
It's as Eeyle and Zelda say, Mason is not a mod rank and their hours are not sufficient for such powers.

Not to say I am or will ignore the issues at hand, but frankly i think things are fine as they are.

I fail to see how that matters, eeyle.

now actully i see his point as well as eeyle's because i've had the same thing happen to me also i've seen greifers running around when none of the people with moderator commands were there.

but on the other hand i know if masons had moderator commands they would most likely abuse them.

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
now actully i see his point as well as eeyle's because i've had the same thing happen to me also i've seen greifers running around when none of the people with moderator commands were there.

but on the other hand i know if masons had moderator commands they would most likely abuse them.

All i've got to say for this is..

*lays down a beat*
Yeah... 1 ...2

Messing with AITM and you'll be put in cans
Cause messing with an onion is among' the worst plans
Can't be messin' with mah niggas when we roamin the block streets
When Moderating, Moder-hatin' ain't gonna do you sheet!
So when you see us you'd better freeze or we'll shoot you on the spot,
Kick-ban-freeze-tackle-DAMN! i'm feelin' all hot,
cause i'm itchin for some block dope, ranked like the server's Pope
Drowning in players to cope, shit where's my backup yo'?

Yeah!

Guess i'll go solo, i guess i'm goin' in all alone
lone wolf, moth'fucka, all you have left is your hope
that i don't catch your sorry ass when i pass in mah server-class,
as i switch map to map and break down your griefer ass!
Kick-Ban-Freeze-Tackle-Dam! I'm feelin' cold!
Cause I'm itchin' for a little more than sticks and stones!
Ranked like the Onion of a G-class salad to say
That's what they say when they say my name.

Ok that's irrelevant.

I uhh...
*awkward pose*

Continue!

Sharok wrote:
You could actually.... make a rap song out of that lmfao

Do it sharok, DO IT HARD

LMAO that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! but what i want to know is why put it as a reply to what i said lol?

EDIT: deleted the old edit because when i wrote it i was tired and wote about how artisans should have freeze lol

now on topic masons should have freeze because if artisans get both freeze and kick its a bit of a jump like from artisan to adept i think you only get ban added right so it would balance the ranks a little more to give masons freeze