Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toddlo1972

Remember Me?

Hey.... guys.

If you do care to remember, Todd here, or Ethan. I have had my time away.... How long was it? 3 months?

But anyways, let me explain. It was true, I was power hungry. When I said I hated Experts, I was lying. I was jealous of them, for having a higher rank then me, and all that jazz. When you banned me, I was.... hurt for a while. I couldn't believe that I had lost my "friends" after so long. You had ALL the right to ban me, for I was a complete asshole. If you would give me a second chance, I would thank you. But, if you do, I would start me as a novice again, just so I know who I am. If you don't, I understand. "You don't know me anymore (basically) and how can you trust me. Well, find it in your hearts. Just.... think about it?

Thanks, Ethan.

just one word of advice server reset ie lost so you are technically unbanned.

enjoy the stay.

Guest Snowy
It's been that long, really? Wow time flies. We'll see how this turns out

EVERYPONY IS COMING BACK, LETS GET PINKIE TO GET A PARTY GOING YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYYAY

kevinsweijen wrote:
EVERYPONY IS COMING BACK, LETS GET PINKIE TO GET A PARTY GOING YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYYAY

YAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

kevinsweijen wrote:

am i invited?

I'm with Kevin on this one.

Banned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kidding kidding,

Look, i gave you a choice when you left, to explain what the fuck was going on and you didn't take it, whether you were power hungry or not had nothing to do with it as far as i was aware at the time. I don't hate you, don't get me wrong, but i can't have you being an piped up asshole and then giving us the cold shoulder and leaving without giving us a chance to see what was going on with you.
you made your decision, as far as i care, stay banned. Just coming back and saying sorry and saying that like we're some sort of royalty is insulting.. -.- it really says something about your attitude.

Whatever, I'm leaving this to the vote. I know others may want you to stay, as long as you don't cause trouble i won't intervene with it.

I'm sorry that I didn't take the offer to explain....

I was pissed... and I didn't really explain myself when I posted this thing... seems like all jumbled... but those of you must have known what was wrong.

Anyways, sorry I didn't get back to you guys sooner. Stuff happened, Thanksgiving, and a lot more. Totally forgot about things. I will get back on (if I am unbanned, and if Zelda, Moufisto, and everyone else will except my apologies) at the end of the month. Doesn't mean I can't talk :]. I have missed everyone so much, and by the looks of your guys' comments, (which I really don't understand some, being if you want me back or not) you may/may not have missed me too. I am sincerely happy that those of you who will take me back in. I'm sorry to those who I hurt. I hope you will like me again.

Untill then, peace.

Todd

Guest Snowy
I accept your apology :3