Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
McLaughlinKid

Ryanissoawesome said

Ryanissoawesome wrote:
I fucking hate those motherfucking trolls at All In The Mined, Their owner, who was made trusted then controller and he fucking /c air'd 3 of our fucking maps. he deleted Main, Guest and another map and im fucking sick of it...... I suggest all applecraft staff resign from All In The Mined. Those trolls are trying to steal our shit. Po seems to think it was okay to steal our maps but we will we banning all staff members from all in the mined. For some reason they seem to treat Jaffa good, so Jaffa you can do whatever you want. We have a staff member(not naming) who's dad has a friend who works for mojang who may be able to shut down their motherfucking server once and for all.
That is all for now
Ryan

For the record , the maps that I "stole" were fcraft's originally anyways, and we've cleared their use on our server with Pemalite.

Guest Snowy
Strange...I thought they were they ones that took our maps Razz Not us heh and I don't think it's even possible for them to shut it down. They don't have the right. SHOW US YOUR PAPERWORK!!! O_O

Oh hell no we are not the trolls here.

McLaughlinKid wrote:
... We have a staff member(not naming) who's dad has a friend who works for mojang who may be able to shut down their motherfucking server once and for all. ...

Orly? Shut down our server? explain me how, please :3 I'm VERY curious.
You got no access to it. Mojang and even Notch can't just shut down the server just for fun.

Also, someone from AITM will always be able to host it if something happens to it.

And... May I remind you that the publishing of the content (our maps) that you copied from us is illegal under the DMCA law in the USA, which happens to be where applecraft is hosted.
That means: WE can shut down YOUR server, if you keep publishing OUR maps.

We demand the deletion of the copied maps, immediately.
The maps that you claim we stole are distributed by fcraft, but we can delete them if you want, since they are useless to us.

/trollstart
Plus, my dad's friend is the Admiral of the russian army, and he has the keys to launch the ICBMs. I'm sure that he could let me fire it for like 20 bucks. :3
/trollend

Clearance from Pemalite is not as good as clearance from an owner. Request for map removal denied. Cleared to dump maps from fCraft, Do you really think we don't know what we are doing. We have 4X more guests then you and we are all fucking kids. This whole thing is bullshit and that is why I left
any other questions can be handled by my ass
Later bitches

I lol'd when he said that they get 4x guests. He's obviously never seen us during rush hour, on the front page.. If they did get 4x guests, why's the server dying, hmm?

Frogger409 wrote:
I lol'd when he said that they get 4x guests. He's obviously never seen us during rush hour, on the front page.. If they did get 4x guests, why's the server dying, hmm?

Bad management, skills and hardware?

You know... Kids hosting on daddy's computer...

We got a VPN and mature peoples that build epic stuff... We survived how much time already? More than a year (I remember building a sign for new year 2011) and also survived sever crashes and map corruptions. The community managed to stay strong and got bigger.

I was never interested in downgrading AITM with an apple, I stay loyal to onions. Smile

Ryan, we have clearance from 2 ops, 2 supops, 1 trustess and fragmer, problem?

Real world. That's bullshit. We did not take your maps, everything on applecraft is outs or dumped from fCraft. And we do have more guests. We have almost 9,000 while you guys have 2,500. I'm not fighting about this bullshit

stop making a fool out of yourself.

stan took MY maps and since then its personal now

You're stupid, I have logs of me joining a map and stan saying "Yes, I stole your map".

ryanissoawesome wrote:
Real world. That's bullshit. We did not take your maps, everything on applecraft is outs or dumped from fCraft. And we do have more guests. We have almost 9,000 while you guys have 2,500. I'm not fighting about this bullshit

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Guys, stop it, let him suffer. XD this is too funny!

but we're still getting you guys back for our maps.

Sharok wrote:

I stay loyal to onions. Smile

What he said^
Salutes to Master Onion! scratch

Basti wrote:
Sharok wrote:

I stay loyal to onions. Smile

What he said^
Salutes to Master Onion! scratch

*salutes tongue

Sharok wrote:
So... i guess we let applecraft die by itself?

Depends. Is euthanasia legal in wherever the server is located?
If not, just slap "do not resuscitate" sign on it and let is pass on.

Sharok wrote:
*pokes the server with a stick*

Yep, it's not moving anymore.
IT'S DOWWWNNN.

Here's the whole thread for everyone's enjoyment.

ryanissoawesome wrote:
I fucking hate those motherfucking trolls at All In The Mined, Their owner, who was made trusted then controller and he fucking /c air'd 3 of our fucking maps. he deleted Main, Guest and another map and im fucking sick of it...... I suggest all applecraft staff resign from All In The Mined. Those trolls are trying to steal our shit. Po seems to think it was okay to steal our maps but we will we banning all staff members from all in the mined. For some reason they seem to treat Jaffa good, so Jaffa you can do whatever you want. We have a staff member(not naming) who's dad has a friend who works for mojang who may be able to shut down their motherfucking server once and for all.
That is all for now
Ryan

hoorayforpeepee wrote:
Finally i told you i told you (Sorry been waiting for that Razz) But that is gold i will bet my life there server wont last because they don't have a proper ranking system i mean the only rank that can kick/ban is expert i mean really they will have a griefing problem soon and i will lol when they do (And i noticed you like the word fuck Smile)

ryanissoawesome wrote:
I agree with tyler. Those trolls will not last. a year and a hafl. Suck my dick people. We have been up less than 6 months and have more ppl. This is bullshit, and the Bullshit ends now

0greatknight wrote:
Those idiots must be jealous! They wish they had our success... so because they don't they decide that they should fuck up our server!

Omg...

They are hopeless.
Their blind and selfish madness will cause the death of their server.

I got nothing else to say...

geez... and these kids will be able to vote at 18...

Sharok wrote:
Omg...

They are hopeless.
Their blind and selfish madness will cause the death of their server.

I got nothing else to say...

geez... and these kids will be able to vote at 18...
Kekekekekeke. They grow up!

Guest Snowy
I am laughing plusssss just for a little info: How does how many people we get on our server to your relevant? HMM! HMM? HHMMM I SAY!! It's not :3 Anyways why would we be jealous of them phhhhtt, they must have something wrong with their brains. Pluss pluss plussss they don't know our ranking system Very Happy Expert is not the only one that can kick or ban :3

Mommy took your computywooty away huh?

verything on applecraft is outs or dumped from fCraft

Im not sure about any of these servers, but is Team9000 an fcraft server? You have their maps too. Should we go let them know that?

Anyways, im sick of this. I have no idea why any of us even considered doing anything related to you idiots. Just delete our maps and go find someone else to bother. Problem solved. Goodbye.

That fail APC forum doesn't seem to work, can anyone post this for me?
"lolololol, We had a data reset a few weeks ago, that's why the amount of players is so low, we're up since June last year.
I like how you feel screwed over while we are the ones who have legit grounds to sue Stan on.
Like we told before, you're broke the DMCA law.
Also, us...trolls? You son, make me laugh.
I'm more than glad to make all of us just STOP, but so should you then.
You guys kind of react like your age. Immature, childish.
At least we have the balls to not feel offended by everything, get our point across and stop.
~Kevinsweijen"

So we had one of our senior staff post a dmca warning on their forum. Ryan bein a idiot deleted it. Xd. And btw i hold the trigger Wink since they were my maps

Zhuge wrote:
So we had one of our senior staff post a dmca warning on their forum. Ryan bein a idiot deleted it. Xd. And btw i hold the trigger Wink since they were my maps

Of course you do, sir triggerfinger ;D

kevinsweijen wrote:
Zhuge wrote:

Of course you do, sir triggerfinger ;D

*bows down and accepts this statement(s)*

I really don't want to be involved but... when you say we have only around 2500 guests, think again. I guess you haven't checked the server info. Laters,
-name_no

Late comment much -.-