Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightning_po

SmartNoodle7

As of this posting, has 37.7 hours, Currently Promoted to Artisan. Had earlier promoted to Adept because of the rush and lack of staff. More staff came on eventually, and a few hours later back to Artisan.

Something was mentioned about him on adept trial?

Personally I think 50 hours would be the bare minimum for adept, and we're not understaffed or anything like that, we just had one small instance. Given the chance though, he was a pretty decent mod. He's definitely got experience.

Adept isn't and shouldn't be based on hours, but on trust, moderation capability and a good attitude. (Now I'm wondering, how did Mouf get adept? :O jk, Ily)
Although, I haven't really seen a lot of him/her/it/combinations of these 3.
IMO we should wait a bit.
~Kevvy :3

kevinsweijen wrote:
Adept isn't and shouldn't be based on hours, but on trust, moderation capability and a good attitude. (Now I'm wondering, how did Mouf get adept? :O jk, Ily)
Although, I haven't really seen a lot of him/her/it/combinations of these 3.
IMO we should wait a bit.
~Kevvy :3

You're still thinking of WoM.
Just ask if you want to die, don't be so subtle. <3

lightning_po wrote:
As of this posting, has 37.7 hours, Currently Promoted to Artisan. Had earlier promoted to Adept because of the rush and lack of staff. More staff came on eventually, and a few hours later back to Artisan.

Something was mentioned about him on adept trial?

Personally I think 50 hours would be the bare minimum for adept, and we're not understaffed or anything like that, we just had one small instance. Given the chance though, he was a pretty decent mod. He's definitely got experience.

Sounds like more miscommunication.
One problem i have with this, is that you seemingly didn't put him back down yourself.
If you promote someone for some time, to help, you shouldn't just quit and leave it be, they might do something stupid.
Were you supervising?
I mean, if you there, you could've easily clarified that he was not on trial, so i'm left to assume that you weren't there.

Previously in All in the Mined... Noodle knew he was just temporary help. As he was leaving he said he can be now demoted back to artisan. Since lightning wasnt on, I did the demote. Then Eric thought about giving him a trial, and promoted him to adept again. Later on lightning had demoted noodle to artisan again, probably not noticing eric's adept trial note.

Thanks Doom, that helps a lot.
So, it was a misunderstanding after all.
like many things recently. . .

kevinsweijen wrote:
Also, I was on IRC supervising

Appreciated, but it wasn't your responsibility since you didn't promote them in the first place

at the time, it was 30 novices, me and smartnoodle7. I promoed him to adept, went on skype, asked kev if he knew any staff online, and he got basti to get on. Its not like i just promoed and left.

As for demoting after eric's trial, I didn't know anything about it. maybe if something about it were posted instead of just done, we wouldn't have any miscommunication.

lightning_po wrote:

As for demoting after eric's trial, I didn't know anything about it. maybe if something about it were posted instead of just done, we wouldn't have any miscommunication.

you mean like how you promoted noodle in the first place?