Find results in...
SirDoom

Timtam98...

We might be having some problems with him

[2011-12-19 15:16:52] from timtam98: can u please put me on an adept trial
[2011-12-19 15:17:07] from timtam98: or just rank me adept please Very Happy

[2011-12-19 15:32:11] to timtam98: not for now, theres about 5 adepts on trial,
[2011-12-19 15:32:11] > we'll see about next batch
[2011-12-19 15:32:49] from timtam98: can i just be ranked to adept for now!

[2011-12-19 17:31:13] from timtam98: in 3 days i will be on the adept trial. Very Happy Razz
[2011-12-19 17:31:21] from timtam98: i hope :S
[2011-12-19 17:31:24] to timtam98: who told?
[2011-12-19 17:31:48] from timtam98: ph03b3 said hers ends in 3 days

Til now he hasnt begged, has behaved good, and been moderating as far as I know. Then I saw this:

I guess we'll have to address it with him.
He was begging me too, via Private message.

If we demote, he'll rage.
Normally just asking's fine, but a constant work of begging is a bummer..
I wouldn't say it's worth a ban, but then there's the risk we follow by taking action at all.
Just mute him and warn him not to abuse his power or he'll be demoted. . . and remind him that we see everything he does, he has shown us why he shouldn't be adept, by his actions just now.

Gotta take into account that theres always possibility of his brother (benster) posing as him.

Should we extend builder ranks abit further? As a method of consolidation to those who arent fit for adept, or those who dont want to moderate in the first place. Just slap a new color and bit higher cuboid limit. Could help prevent possible ragegriefs and quits.

problem is we're already doing that.

Which brings me to another few issues are still being talked on,
We're thinking maybe of putting in a split system, mod/build lines rather than build -> mod -> admin.
as the general idea goes, we see no harm in trying, but we need to redo the names/ranks/requirements/priveliges etc

SirDoom wrote:
Gotta take into account that theres always possibility of his brother (benster) posing as him.

Should we extend builder ranks abit further? As a method of consolidation to those who arent fit for adept, or those who dont want to moderate in the first place. Just slap a new color and bit higher cuboid limit. Could help prevent possible ragegriefs and quits.

Doom.....Artisan was the rank for this.....it was never meant as a rankup-till rank, it was made for the loyal players that couldn't be trusted with adepts or who didn't want to moderate >_>