Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lightning_po

V3gitlx possible adeptation

current hours as of posting = 97.1

as far as I can tell , seems to have pretty good judgement and moderating skill, knows /up and is fairly mature for a 15 year old.

Only 12 kicks, but He does a good amount of freezing and warning and talking. He respects kicking power as his last resort.

Discuss

Not this guy. Saw him a couple of time insulting people to get out of their house. He was also griefing his own house when somebody would be in his and ask a gm to ban him while he did the grief. Nope.

Ericrb wrote:
He was also griefing his own house when somebody would be in his and ask a gm to ban him while he did the grief. Nope.

Spotted this too couple of times, following novice and once one would grief a bit, he'd grief around it to make it more drastic, then asks ban for the other guy. Says this was in the past.
I'd say not for now.

No from me too, same reasons as eric stated AND I had to demote a pupil on his IP for grief.

No for me.
He hasn't come across to me as someone who will use his powers for the GReATeR GOOoD!11 Instead of 3v1l.
And hearing these things doesn't help :l

Seems he knows about the vote..
This better not turn into another beg fest.

Fucking hell, who keeps leaking this? They're NOT supposed to know, for the simple fact that they'll act like angels and run amock when they get it.