Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyammo

Trust Points Idea

Idk if expert and adepts and GMs have a way to tell how much trust there actually is in a certain player. But here is a possible way. Lets say you need 3000 trust points for adept. So you are artisan and you go ahead and ask a expert how many trust points you have and experts will tell you for example 1000. Then you know how much time and dedication you will need to get ranked.

This method will make things so much easier. All that time that youa re in the server and you dont know when youa re going to be ranked and just hoping is the next second. Its just a waste of time. Though this trust points will work as hours. If you get to the 3000 trust points experts are not obliged to rank. But at least you will ahve a close guess.

This will also solve the expert problem. When you ask what takes to be expert. They tell you be a god. You go to the forums thinking it will be serious and says the same thing. Now if trust points are involved now there will be a goal. Now its not just play forever till your hope runs out. Now you can BEGIN WITH A END IN MIND. As Habit #2 says in the book "The 7 habits of highly effective teens".

Please if you view this topic please reply to it. And let me know what you think about it. So if there is stuff you dont agree i can think about it and try to solve it.

Thanks

Guest Snowy
Actually expert isn't a rank that everyone can have. Hardly any people get it.

Thats what i meant by that its not a obligation to rank when they get to the necessary points. Becausei understand that to get expert you need a wierd element that can hardly be identified. =P Well but what do you think about it? This is more for mason and artisan.

You can't measure trust with points. "hey I didn't spot any grief by you today so you get 5 points, yay".

People shouldn't be obsessed about ranking up, it's not the point of the game. Its actually not that fun following 31 novices around. Idea of the game is to build what comes to your mind. So be happy about your mason and artisan ranks and stop obsessing about getting further.

SirDoom wrote:
You can't measure trust with points. "hey I didn't spot any grief by you today so you get 5 points, yay".

People shouldn't be obsessed about ranking up, it's not the point of the game. Its actually not that fun following 31 novices around. Idea of the game is to build what comes to your mind. So be happy about your mason and artisan ranks and stop obsessing about getting further.
You gained 50 trust points

Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:

You gained 50 trust points

oki, howz much 4 expert?

lol ok ok.. it was just a idea. Oh and doom yea the game is about building. But what is the point of building when you have unlimited material and material that doesnt even look good. The idea was not like : "Hey you just won 5 trust points" it was more like a trust measure. There is not an obsession in me on ranking =D. How much till adept? jk