Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invaderpopz

Clarification on SMP rules?

so I know griefing is allowed for wars and stuff, but can you just grief someone and wreck their stuff if you aren't having a war?

well mickey has been doing that. He asked to tp to me, then he came, killed a sheep, and killed me. When he left, I vowed never to let him tp again. He tried again today, and I said no, so he came to my sheep farm, built his way up the wall, and murdered tons of my sheep after I kept telling him no! And worst of all, I can't just breed them back because I had used my dye to make all of the colors (except brown) and dye each sheep one of the colors. I don't have the dyes to remake some of the sheep he killed >:l

Neon told me micke has been killing her while I was away >:l (we share the farm) If you were serious about that being against the rules, micke has DEFINATELY been breaking the rules! Please help us Razz If not, neon and I will have to do something ourselves!

well micke has been killing a lot of people and stealing some diamonds and not telling me and dallin about it when we where trading and he just watched us 4 10 min

oh yeah he also threw potions at me and neon and killed me about 3 times afro so if u guys get a tp from micke just ignore it Razz if you don't want to get killed

To make this clear.

I tpd and hit your sheep by mistake, i appologized and paid you $1000 for it.

mikewater the first pot wasnt aimed at you. 2nd of all to declare things i have no declared a war on neon and invader.

And grief is not allowed in war to clarify your questions and nor have i griefed. 1 i used my own blocks to overcome ur wall and then threw poistons. meaning no rules were breaken.

keep in mind that this is a pvp server. wich means Players Vs Players you might get killed or you will get killed by some point.

And about stealing your diamond you. i told you i looted it by mistake and just told you to get outside the house (where i was building ) and id dropp it to you. by refusing you also refused to loot your diamond. i gave it to you instantly after you tpd meaning my intentions wasnt to steal your diamond.

Mikewater you were going to kill me wich was what you said after the first poiston potion missfired upon you. i dropped u ur stuff and you said "its on" wich led me to belive you were in on it.

If this doesnt explain the situation and what an smp with enabled pvp is. please reply.

micke, you claimed to have "accidentally killed my sheep" and I said I forgave you- then you KILLED ME AND SAID "LIKE A BAWSE," and later killed MULTIPLE SHEEP USING POTIONS! Also, I know it's a pvp server, but Zhuge just said it's only allowed if you wage war. If that was wrong, Neon and I will simply seek revenge against you. But if it's true what zhuge said, you have DEFINITELY 100% broken the rules.

Micke, you seem to "accidently" do a lot of stuff IMO. "I accidently killed your sheep", "I accidently stole your diamonds". Hard to accidently do those things in the first place but twice in a row is a bit too much. Just sayin also I thought this was a PVP server, what's with the "he killed me" talk.

We were just trying to clarify the rules... We didn't know if he was allowed to do that without us officially being at war... apparently it was allowed and the whole event blew over, but it was pretty sketch Suspect I think the server needs to define some kind of rules or just go out and say "No rules." I keep asking them and I get these iffy answers, like "Grief is allowed no matter what unless it's major." Well what defines major?

There is a rule that says "avoid griefing, except in battles" -.- When I asked zhuge about that he said only major incidents count as griefing. So wtf do we do if someone griefs us and we weren't in a war? I just don't think anyone cares...Crying or Very sad

invaderpopz wrote:
There is a rule that says "avoid griefing, except in battles" -.- When I asked zhuge about that he said only major incidents count as griefing. So wtf do we do if someone griefs us and we weren't in a war? I just don't think anyone cares...Crying or Very sad

declare war

xD...

Sharok wrote:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All your bases,
Are belong to us.

Neutral
That didn't rhyme, Shar.

*completely ignores message of poem*

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All your bases,
Are belong to us.

i lolled a little.

In all seriousness tho, is this a PVP server or not? I need to know because if i find myself without a hat i may need to kill somebody and steal some hat materials.

I don't like mining.

....reading what shar wrote i feel VERY unsafe now XDD now spiders are the least of my problems when building

NONE SHALL CROSS THE THRESHOLD OF SUNSHINE FARMS!!! HOME TO THE HEALTHIEST SHEEPS IN MINECRAFT!!!