Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

Adept Tweaking,

so after comming back from my break i notice the inflation of artisans and masons wich for me seems like they have a loss of brain cells or just doesnt know the language to good.

Capslock spamming, freezing and kicking how they want, general spam wich i can only kick and ban for(or ofc give a warning), wich is in many cases rookie> masons doing it.

Irc spam with hidden names.
its often i have to tell ppl to stop spamming in caps from irc, ie chirstain wich i belive zhuge removed whitelist on after, but still.

And i belive some of these might help.

Adept > Artisan
Kick: Unvalidated kicks from their sides,freezes. and /or foul language(could be needed)
Hide: to make sure they're not abusing in the absence of adept/expert/gm

All mutes 3-5 minutes (not to be abused)

Adept>mason
Mute

Adept > pupil
Mute

Adept > rookie
Mute

Adept > novice
Mute

Adept >Irc: The ability to kick / mute /

Some of these may sound extreme and sure they SHOULDNT be needed but sadly they are. im aware of that Adept is only a moderator role and not an admin role, but mute and hide for Artisan is those that i find most important being able to mute(rookie>mason perhaps).

I do not in anyway demand these nor do i require them, im only giving my input on what would make my role here easyer and give me more time on actually helping ppl.

Im posting this here to se where we can take this. is anything of this a possibility ?

And please for the love of god make the artisans stop tp stalking ppl, once a new player logg/i catch a griefer : its masons > artisans on him, and every single one have to be in on the discussion im having with the "offender" and i do not know how many times i've tried to tell them i could handle it alone.(put it in the rules like : do not interfere when adept+/artisan+ is handeling a griefer or bla ha bla ha) think you got my point.

ofc no kicking should be done due to breaking the rules but if its there, alteast i can refer to it instead of saying "please let me handle it" and then i get 3 new ppl that wants to know what and where hes done it and what im going to do and why he did it. making my interigations or "elementary like lightning calls it" really hard.

This is what i've seen from when i came back. hope something helps.

My english isnt probably the best or so, but im able to make myself understood.And understand others around me, i was more refering to the ones not able to take simple instructions. I might have failed to see the irony,but it wasnt indended. :<

ya i like this idea by micke i had a topic before on increasing our commands over artisan as in... being able to freeze/kick! hope this passes!

I will be the black sheep on this one cause like masons to get their ability to kick by becoming artisan, they must prove where ever appropriate. Same thing as for artisan to get the ability to get the ability to ban by showing that they are adept worthy. Don't worry guys, looks like every time I log into classic (99.4% of the time) there is always an expert lurking around. Look at what happened to some artisan with their abuse of their powers, they lost their rank by us and a few experts. So I say we wait until we have earned the command to mute people Very Happy

P.S. Although this command does not interest me at all since I'm fine with what people are saying, all that they need is a few warning from us and hope they behave. If not, just provide proof and show to the experts and they will deal with the situation once they see the thread.

while i do agree on some of the points you brought up johnson some of em i dont, the most important is probably the /hide over artisans, im quite sure that most of us have had our "cover" blown whilst in hide an trying to check whats going on in the absence(if thats how ya spell it) of moderators,
And allthough artisans is supposed to be "trusted" we've had 2 artisans been demoted due to abuse/not being trusted on 1 week. us being able to provide the stuff for their demotion incase of abuse might require them not to know we're looking at them. (when the cats are gone.. the mouses dance on the table.)

Even so if you guys are fine with how it is now, ill leave it here.