Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyammo

I Thought It Was Over

Dear AITM,

Here is the thing:
You shall remember some months ago Ms. Po recovered me from APC. I denied this and then i came back and so on. I remembered i talked with Ms. Po (i think) and we agreed that i was going to be demoted back to novice and then everything would be forgotten. Well happens, that today 12/2/2012 eric told me it was not forgotten and i am not able to rank. I will be kept at mason or artisan.

I was going to post the log but i accidentally closed the tab. Eric if you are reading this can you paste it if you still have it?

<alecmacher> eric
<Ericrb> What
<alecmacher> how many hours do you need form artisan to adept?
<alecmacher> ik i have to check forums
<alecmacher> but can you tell me?
<alecmacher> or mason to artisan?
<Ericrb> There's no hours.
<alecmacher> ik theres no hours
<alecmacher> ik that its not when you reach a hour you get the rank
<alecmacher> but i do know that when you reach that certain hours you get a consideration of getting to the next rank
<alecmacher> am i right?
<alecmacher> correct me in im wrong
<Ericrb> You corrected yourself.
<alecmacher> ok.
<alecmacher> i just want to ask you someting
<alecmacher> am i not good enough?
<alecmacher> because i got about 80 hours
<alecmacher> im not telling you to rank me
<alecmacher> im just asking you nicely if i am doing someting wrong
<Ericrb> We pick when we pick.
<Ericrb> Your story is different.
<alecmacher> what do you mean?
<alecmacher> im not getting higher rank because im from applecraft?
<Ericrb> You come from a server that we almost had to shut down using legal rights. That's not a funny business and did a lot of trouble.
<Ericrb> I did not decide your rank, I didn't even want any of APC members here.
<alecmacher> its not about APC members
<alecmacher> its about a game.
<alecmacher> i could have come into this server without you knowing im form APC
<Ericrb> But I know.
<alecmacher> do you get my point?
<Ericrb> The game is Minecraft. APC is minecraft, AITM is minecraft.
<alecmacher> and 2nd im not the owner of the server
<Ericrb> I said members not owner.
<alecmacher> look.
<alecmacher> if a random guy
<alecmacher> came and then did all this stuff
<alecmacher> and gets ranked
<alecmacher> till artisan lets say
<alecmacher> and then he tells you he is APC what would you do?
<alecmacher> demote him?
<Ericrb> We are a team. I can't decide.
<alecmacher> when i say you im talking about the team
<Ericrb> You are talking to me, I am not a team.
<alecmacher> well where can i talk to the team
<alecmacher> in forums?
<alecmacher> youa re telling me ill shall put this in forums?
<Ericrb> We already decide your rank, but sure if you wanna argue a little bit more, I'm always open to that.
<alecmacher> ok so the team has decided a fixed rank for me right?
<alecmacher> i can not rank up right?
<alecmacher> is that what youa re telling me?
<alecmacher> you are telling me you have discussed this with the experts and stuff?
<Ericrb> We all have different opinions.
<Ericrb> I'm the guy who's saying no cause I see no reason why I would say yes.
<alecmacher> oh so thats how you think?
<alecmacher> i see.
<Ericrb> I am not the only GM in the server
<Ericrb> This his how I need to think.
<Ericrb> I need to follow the team.
<Ericrb> I am not the leader of that team.
<alecmacher> ok so what does the team say
<alecmacher> ik you are not the leader of the team
<alecmacher> isnt the elader onion?
<Ericrb> He always followed us. Never need something "big" himself.
<alecmacher> i understand that there is a team and all that stuff
<alecmacher> so who is the leader?
<alecmacher> who can i talk to discuss this
<Ericrb> Lightning made you come here and we decid-... came to the conclusion that you were able to rank till mason or artisan.
<Ericrb> There's no leader.
<alecmacher> nononononono
<alecmacher> po didnt decide that i shall come to the server
<alecmacher> at first she decided it
<alecmacher> she gave as the life boat
<alecmacher> and i didnt take it
<alecmacher> because i saw APC was in trouble so i tried to sustain it
<alecmacher> then on the worst moment stan decided to shut it down
<alecmacher> i wanted to play and i love minecraft so i just remembered AITM
<alecmacher> and came here
<alecmacher> i discussed this with some people
<alecmacher> and they all agreed that all this would be forgotten
<Ericrb> "all"?
<alecmacher> well when i say all i say "the team"( as i thought it was at that time maybe i was worng) they came to the conclusion these was going to be forgotten
<alecmacher> i see no reason why i shouldt get ranked
<Ericrb> Well if someone wants to see you ranked, he/she gonna post.
<Ericrb> I've seen nothing.
<alecmacher> because they are afraid of it
<alecmacher> eric. people are afraid
<alecmacher> thye think on their own
<Ericrb> I know that.
<alecmacher> if they want to speak for another they wont
<alecmacher> unless it risks theyre own rights
<alecmacher> thats nature
<alecmacher> welcome
<alecmacher> ok so you have made me drive to a conclusion. i will post a topic in the forums. is that ok?
<alecmacher> will you be okay if i posted the whole PM?
<Ericrb> You'll ask for a rank?
<alecmacher> no no asking for rank
<alecmacher> its not what i want
<alecmacher> what i want is to people to forget about what happened for real
<alecmacher> if they want they can remember but dont paradigm themselves for not ranking me because of APC
<alecmacher> can i quote you on some stuff?
<Ericrb> If you post the log it's the whole thing.
<alecmacher> i might post the whole log if i am requested to
<alecmacher> if not ill just quote myself and your stuff
<Ericrb> That make no sense, I just told you to post the whole thing, isn't that a request?
<alecmacher> oh sorry for misunderstanding "if you post the log its the whole thing." i didnt ge tthe meassage
<alecmacher> ok ill post everything
<alecmacher> what is a adecuate title?
<alecmacher> APC? My ranking?
<alecmacher> Myself?
<alecmacher> something nice that people would want to read
<alecmacher> I LOST THE LOG
<Ericrb> Want it back?
<alecmacher> yea i lsot it i closed the tab
<alecmacher> do you have it?

Is there anything I can do to sort this out and come to a win-win conclusion?

Thats all i think,

-Alec Macher

P.s po are you okay if i mentioned you as ms.Po? and i already asked eric to post the log as a reply. Thank you very much eric

Alec, I wasn't here for that whole APC thingy or whatever but I've heard stories. So I cannot judge in regards to your situation but what I know from AITM history is we've had people high-rank, moderator positions who have done bad things and even grief. They lost there rank, some even banned. Out of those, very few try to re-earn that trust but those who keep at it and they do eventually re-earn it. Most don't keep it at enough to re-earn there positions back but some correct there mistakes and are re-trusted with the ability to rank back again. Very rare ocasions but they do happen. While this has nothing to do with your situation, point being is that whatever your situation is there is always a ability to progress in AITM. You just have to make the correct decisions and keep trying to earn peoples trust.

I've learned myself that once you do that and keep at it, that trust is not forgotten. Case and point I left AITM out to dry, I was tired of playing MineCraft and just dropped it along with AITM for many months. Enough time to re-spark a interest in it and see how people at AITM were doing. To my suprise, I wasn't forgotten and diddn't have to re-earn anything back. Despite how much things have changed. Whatever your situation is, if you build trust then you won't have to worry. From the stories I've heard, you come from a server that is very much not trusted by AITM. Which shadows with there members. You can't expect automatic trust, that's something you have to earn regardless if your from APC or just some random guy visiting AITM for the first time. Trust is something you always have to earn, if it's harder for you because your from APC that's just bad but doesn't limit you from progression, as pointed out at top. Anybody can earn trust or re-earn it.

@Demonic

I thank you for reading many people just read it and leave it there. But you did different you wrote 2 paragraphs which are very coherent. I understand what you say and now all my tiredness of minecraft has vanished and good spirits has sprout again. I understand what you say I just need time and dedication.

Thank You

@Moufisto You may have forogotten because you were not hurt very much on what Tyler did. But some were affected like zhuge which was his building all the way.

-Alec Macher

alecmacher wrote:
@Demonic

I thank you for reading many people just read it and leave it there. But you did different you wrote 2 paragraphs which are very coherent. I understand what you say and now all my tiredness of minecraft has vanished and good spirits has sprout again. I understand what you say I just need time and dedication.

Thank You

@Moufisto You may have forogotten because you were not hurt very much on what Tyler did. But some were affected like zhuge which was his building all the way.

-Alec Macher

Pretty much.
I was just told by Z yesterday that my maps are no longer mine.
Can't say I'm impressed, or sympathetic to him since that.

mouf. I wouldnt be surprised if they told me that. when you type /rules it tells you that all buildings are a property of AITM.

alecmacher wrote:
mouf. I wouldnt be surprised if they told me that. when you type /rules it tells you that all buildings are a property of AITM.

a harsh reality indeed, i wish i pulled my builds out before they decided there was a 'fuck you you're just a builder it's ours now' rule

I think the rules should be revised.
No
Some rules don't really seem like rules, and that rule(property of AITM) is too broad. It should be "Anything built on the server is property of the creator of the build."

Same, but i'm not in a position to take action, so we'll have to wait for a miracle. Wink

I don't get it, since when did we have that policy? That doesn't exactly encourage people to build in AITM. That your property will become AITM's property to do with as pleases.

DemonicD3 wrote:
I don't get it, since when did we have that policy? That doesn't exactly encourage people to build in AITM. That your property will become AITM's property to do with as pleases.

..Figures it's probably a repercussion from the Applecraft incident.

Don't shiz on me that your map is stolen then. I wrote that rule so I could help out with that, but hey! against me now.

Removed from forum. It's still in the server, but I can't remove it.

I could of said, everything build on the server is property of the creator and AITM, but no, I don't wanna help anymore.

*sigh*
Eric, I merely suggested they be revised, or in other words, reworded. I understand the purpose of it, and am not against you or the word. It was just a proposal to reword it. Please don't take things to the extremes.

Frogger409 wrote:
*sigh*
Eric, I merely suggested they be revised, or in other words, reworded. I understand the purpose of it, and am not against you or the word. It was just a proposal to reword it. Please don't take things to the extremes.

I didn't quote anybody on the last post.

I just don't wanna give that "advantage/service" anymore.

Guest Snowy
Frogger didn't mean any harm out of what he said. He wasn't trying to correct you, just merely suggesting

when I read the rule, I kind of assumed right off the bat that it meant the builds are the property of the creator. I thought it was a smart rule, so other people can't steal our work. It says they're property of AITM, and we, the builders, are part of AITM.

On the brighter side of eric's sulking and my maps ownership denied,
I have the WoM Client back!

Oh..
But i don't want my new works to be taken by a server for themselves..
hmmmmm :/ what should i do..

Moufisto wrote:

Oh..

I removed that rule.

Ericrb wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

Oh..

I removed that rule.

You still sulked like a bitch.
And you trolled me earlier on it, like it was official.

invaderpopz wrote:
when I read the rule, I kind of assumed right off the bat that it meant the builds are the property of the creator. I thought it was a smart rule, so other people can't steal our work. It says they're property of AITM, and we, the builders, are part of AITM.

I had to put up that rule so I could help zhuge to get his map back. And it did mean that creator + AITM but, people thinks AITM = Eric. Shieet. I just can't remove a copyright from the original owner, wth.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Am I the only one whos confused by whats going on here?

We decided to "merge" a server into ours. It didn't went well, some people of the other server stole some maps. Those maps where zhuge's. Knowing that I know a little something in copyrights or just rights and that I am able to shutdown almost anything related to that, I decided to add a rule : "All stuff is proprety of All in The Mined". By writing that rule, I added AITM in his copyright so I can take action with zhuge's agreements.

But it looks like people thinks that their things is owned by AITM.

Like I said to zhuge, it's like with paypal or any other site. By agreeing to stuff that paypal says, you allow them to USE your info but they don't OWN them.

Eric, you missed the second half of the story... and its not SOME people its was ONE it was not SOME maps it was ONE.

Dont get me wrong when I write with capitals doesnt mean im shouting. It's jsut to give emphasis so you can understand clearer what im trying to say.

alecmacher wrote:
Eric, you missed the second half of the story... and its not SOME people its was ONE it was not SOME maps it was ONE.

Dont get me wrong when I write with capitals doesnt mean im shouting. It's jsut to give emphasis so you can understand clearer what im trying to say.

Same situation.

-Removed-

Not gonna feed anymore, you said 1 map when people found out 5 of their map in APC. This topic is turning into 3-4 subjects. Locking this one, you can make another one if you want.