Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyammo

Survival Server Free

Dear people,

Intro: As you may have noticed (i dont think you have) I have been participating in a every single contest for minecraft gift card. All those atempts and failures I decided to buy minecraft. Which was also a failure because Minecraft rejected from paypal. The only way I could buy Minecraft is by a Notch invoice which I sent a email. And thus I dont have a reply. I really dont expect he answers.

Suggestion/ solution: I heard that Sharok is the host or Aezir is the host. I'm not sure. The thing is that if they could just change the server.properties. online-mode=false. Then I can play and be whitelisted.

THANK YOU 10000 IN ADVANCE,

Alec Macher

P.S can i get this moved to Survival section? Im sorry for posting it here I dont have permision posting on survival

I dont think they will do that, since if they do, anyone could sign in as anything. like someone could sign in as sharok and give him/herself 10,000 diamonds or somthing. plus that might be seen as promoting getting illegal minecraft, and onion could be made to shut down AITM or get sued, ect. just sayin. (still the op's decision tho)

You are wrong with this one. You cant change your name that easy. Its like a code.

Sharok: 236465

Me: 5479827

Random dude: 7362904

This works like a entity its about the code not about the name

No, you cant get sued about it.

mabey not sued, but could still be shut down. the ops don't like people even talking about illegal minecraft, (saw a novice get an earfull about it one time) so i doubt they would adapt SMP to allow it.