Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invaderpopz

world organization problem (please look into?)

Hey, just reporting a problem I noticed that could be fixed in classic. I noticed that very few worlds are getting used. Novice is getting uber cluttered, which seems like a normal problem that can't be fixed. But in truth, it is not the novices taking up the space, it is the rookies, pupils, and even masons. As they rank up, they need more space, but no one tells them to go elsewhere. I tried to find a world for a pupil to use, because they had lots of potential but no space. However, all of the pupil worlds were ancient, and filled with abandoned builds. Maybe a few experts could come on and do some hardcore organization to get the world system back up to date? Also, some people aren't motivated to move up into new worlds, but we really need them to, so we should encourage them by making the higher ranked worlds have much more space. This will make the users happier, and also cut down on grief and make patrolling easier, because there will be less big, nice builds in novice, which are the main targets for grief. I hope you guys take this problem into consideration Very Happy thanks

I love you <- just discovered this creepy emoticon

also, is there any way to kick novices if they stay in entrance too long? Everyone's noticed they don't seem to know how to leave, but I realized just now that many of them are trolling. I told someone how to leave and they kept scrambling the words to troll me (ie j/main, main/j, mainj/) if possible, it would be helpful if there was a way to kick novices if they've been there for 10 minutes with a message that said "please type /j main to go build"

dunno if that's possible tho Razz

The problem in which why some feel they want to build in novice is because one of two reasons.
A) They have or make friends that are novices.
B) There worlds are cluttered with other peoples buildings and cannot find space to build what they want.

B is the most likely, I've been to most of mason and pupil worlds and they are extremely cluttered and full.
As they always pretty much have been. One solution could be asking around mason ranks who wants there buildings saved, back them up on a mason world and clean out the worlds for a fresh start and move back the buildings that people wanted saving. That way everybody can keep what they want and there is more space to build. Only optional if people are willing to have some of there work removed. If not then nothing will happen. Then repeat for pupil worlds, etc.

DemonicD3 wrote:
The problem in which why some feel they want to build in novice is because one of two reasons.
A) They have or make friends that are novices.
B) There worlds are cluttered with other peoples buildings and cannot find space to build what they want.

B is the most likely, I've been to most of mason and pupil worlds and they are extremely cluttered and full.
As they always pretty much have been. One solution could be asking around mason ranks who wants there buildings saved, back them up on a mason world and clean out the worlds for a fresh start and move back the buildings that people wanted saving. That way everybody can keep what they want and there is more space to build. Only optional if people are willing to have some of there work removed. If not then nothing will happen. Then repeat for pupil worlds, etc.

that's what I was saying. A pupil got griefed, and I told him to find a pupil world, but there was no space in them ._. someone needs to clear out those worlds or make new ones.