Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedobear

Yep, go hate me.

I want the normal server back, without all the bullshit, so I'm cutting it here, promoted mouf to expert, hate me for it, but this shit has to end.

I'm confused, diddn't mouf ask to be demoted before he quit the server? It's not like the people he had beef with demoted him because they had beef with him so why would anybody have a issue with his rank?

He promoted zhuge to GM, without vote, demoted zhuge back to novice and promoted to expert. He promoted Doom to GM without any vote and Mouf asked to be demoted.

He asked for it, he stays there. He did all that mess, no one ever wanted him Novice.

Zhuge wrote:
Mouf is making a joke out of himself. You gm suicided and now none of the gms trust you. He is leaving aitm for another server. Also i posted that vid cause you were leaving not that i wanted to.

Moufisto wrote:
It's mutual.
And I didn't leave AITM for another server, I'm already admin on so many others so don't start thinking i had something to gain from this. I left it because I'm sick of the current GM's bullshit, you're all a fucking joke. If GM's ever expelled as a rank, and things turn back to normal.. maybe I'll be back. Excluding Doom and Onion for previous statements.

FYI Experts, the GM's don't trust half of you. You ever wonder why you're not OP on SMP?
Get a fucking clue.
I'm done here. Last post.

This is freaking ridiculous. If you have a problem, why don't you just go out and say it? I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT THIS "GM BS" IS. You and mou both said the same thing. "This and that, I'm sick of this, GM bs, blabla /rq" Why don't you state the things you are displeased about? "Guys, this has been bothering me for a while. This is and this is going on, and I don't like it at all. I propose this and that so we can fix it." If you don't say what's bothering you, it's not like we can read your mind through the computer and say "Ah yes, this is what's bothering him, let's fix it." That is absurd. What you're doing is mere whining if you don't take the steps to fix things. If you can tell me what's going on, pm or public, I will do what is within my power to fix it. I repeat, if you don't say anything, how can we improve things?

End of rant.

I am not hating on neither you nor mou. I am just frustrated that you don't tell us what's the matter with the server. I hope that we can come to an agreement to fix things.

All I know is what I said in the post above. Kev seems to know a lot more than us, but he still define the problem as "shit". From what I understand and the little thing I know, only Doom, Onion, Mouf and Kev knows what happened but we hear nothing.

Actually I belong to the group who don't know what the "shit" is. I know some bits and pieces but not enough to form any sort of picture.