Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

Town Funding

To all or old AITM SMP players or to any in general. If any of you are looking to start there own town but are lacking funding Post up your names here along with any that you have convinced to join your town and I will help fund your town + some upkeep money. I have one condition for doing this: You must not join a existing nation with this town. You accept this money you are not going to be apart of any existing nation, not even my own.

When towny mod was going to be added, I was hoping people would seperate into different groups. Not cluster up into one big ball. If anybody has goals to start there own faction, I cannot help fund that. Funding my own is already expensive enough but a town is the gateway to doing so. You require a town to start a faction and will give you a good starting chance to build and protect your farms, save your money into your towns bank and save up unti'll you can afford one. That is if you are individuals who would like to get on nation wars that are not apart of the two only nations in this entire server.

Having a town is also good for those who wish to be neutral. You can protect yourself and your stuff while not being dragged into any nation wars, PVP outside of a town is possible but inside you are safe. Allowing for any players who don't have PVP at a high priority to be well protected against such. Again, my only condition for this is that you stay away from joining up with Imperium or SSGC. Idea is to branch out with a collective of towns and hopefully more nations. Where the server can be full of them.

Also @zhuge, not trying to take away your members. This is more directed at new players or nationless players. I just want to help them get a kick start on there own thing instead of them having to be forced into join yours because yours in the only one directly available to them. Though I will help fund any Imperium members or even SSGC members who wish to branch off from there nations to form there own thing.

To very new players, I am willing to put up a maximum of 150k. Enough to start the town and fill your upkeep for a long while. For old SMP players who have existing money I am willing to put up 50k-75k. Enough to just directly afford the town itself when you can afford the upkeep afterwords. As I am not a money machine and have my own finances to cover. I believe this is fair.

lightning_po wrote:
Give me some money. I don't want to make a town, I just some money.

Seems to me like you got enough moneys as it is.

mikewater wrote:
Can i has some money? ._.

Is that a serious request? No trolling the topic please, this be serious bsns. The SMP server needs diversity, is needs more town and more nations.

Actually, me and Frog are trying to set up a new nation... An extra 50K or so wouldn't hurt.

How would this work though? Do we need to pay you back?

Spindle_shanks wrote:
Actually, me and Frog are trying to set up a new nation... An extra 50K or so wouldn't hurt.

Sent 100k. Enjoy. No need to pay back.

Spindle_shanks wrote:

Well being eric already payed you 100k, I assume you don't need anymore money. How it would work though is you don't pay it back, only if you wanted to. This is more meant for new players who diddn't have months to grind up a lot of cash. To make sure they can afford a town setup to get the protection they require. Also to make sure they don't go running off on a existing thing for it so they can do there own thing. All that I ask for the money is what was listed above, no joining existing nations.

DemonicD3 wrote:
mikewater wrote:
Can i has some money? ._.

Is that a serious request? No trolling the topic please, this be serious bsns. The SMP server needs diversity, is needs more town and more nations.