Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Micke1990

An appologize if it matters..

As most of you known, after breaking off from zhuge's nation i have been going solo and basicly killing everything that moves.
some of you may not find it just,fun or even fair.
The thing is, i only kill ppl engaging in pvp themselfs, there are quite the few i have no intention in killing whatsoever due to the fact that they do not pvp.. If you run around and pvp kill/gank others you must expect that someone might kill or /gank you later on is just how it is. Even so i am fully aware of that i might have gone above and beyond and i know that i get taken away by the "pvp" its due to the fact that all games i play except minecraft i focus on the pvp part and i do it alot, and in some games ganking is commong thus it feels logic for me here aswell.

I have been told that noone here likes me due to the fact that i act like a complete asshole, well first of all im not here to make you like me. i could write u all poems for that purpose only. im here to have fun, but meanwhile i obviously have to respect the ones around me.(not ruining your fun)

So what im saying is that id like to appologize for the mindless ganking that i've done to some of you. some deserved it some didnt.

It is not my intention whatsoever to make you ppl quit,rage or hate me. so im sorry.
(but honestly if i kill you once and you call me bad words... obviously ill come back for you)

And no this doesnt mean that i stop pvp. i stop the random ganking, and ll try to be abit more polite.

I do appologize.

- Micke

As I recall, you killed me because you wanted those two potions I had, even after i declared myself neutral... -.-

HollowThanatos wrote:
As I recall, you killed me because you wanted those two potions I had, even after i declared myself neutral... -.-

Well i did totally forgot that u were neutral and so on, reason for killing was that u charged me 250 for a bottle of water... but as thread above says. i know i overstepped sometimes hence why i appologize.

I already explained, its 250 for the materials needed to make water bottles and then its 250 per ingredient. its really not that expensive.

And i already told you i was sorry and handed u the items back at the time, i see no point in discussing it furthermore :/