Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonicD3

SSGC vs Neverwinter

Friendly War, rules are No Griefing, No stealing, No camping there towns. No spawn raping. Agreed by myself and Ph0. As it is unbalanced, hopefully Frogger can join Ph0's side or even PVP individuals from Imperium. However you'll need to make yourselves known because if some random Imperium members start PVPing SSGC, I'd take that the wrong way.

To the point, this is a friendly war not a real one. It's about the PVP without none of the sabotage or getting equipment. It stops soon as either part has had enough.

c: yush. let us have a 'friendly war'. with pillows and puppies and lvl 50 enchanted swrods ^_^ soudns fun as C: i agree to these terms. but just to make sure everyone is clear on whats happening before we start hacking head off can we let it sink in for a bit? :3 just a suggestion

That's why I posted this here, to let people know the terms and conditions. Should they read it before I see them. Also to invite others to join in if they wish to.

Man, this sounds fun. Unfortunately today I'm SUPER busy so I won't be able to play Sad The only reason I'm posting here is since I have a 5 minute break Q_Q I think I'll join tomorrow. Maybe. And yes, I'll join with Ph0, but that's just me as an individual. That means that no other person from Caelum will be involved unless they say they are. :3 Have fun guys Wink

Ph03b3 wrote:
c: yush. let us have a 'friendly war'. with pillows

I immediately thought of this.

(Darn keeps getting cut off, oh well, thats everything you need to see.)

Frogger409 wrote:
Man, this sounds fun. Unfortunately today I'm SUPER busy so I won't be able to play Sad The only reason I'm posting here is since I have a 5 minute break Q_Q I think I'll join tomorrow. Maybe. And yes, I'll join with Ph0, but that's just me as an individual. That means that no other person from Caelum will be involved unless they say they are. :3 Have fun guys Wink

I'm up for it, as long as micke and i can have pillow fights :3