Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cathcart22

Stupid complaint

There is a current dispute between me (moviebuffx96) and Rsmeep. I asked to join his npc village. (pvp zone). He said no. I walked away, and built what i called a "village" unaffiliated with theirs. They ask to tpa. I accept. they say "cool" they blow up my village and rob my territory and myself. I call this unauthorized war, they call it pvp. We need this settled asap please.

Cathcart22 wrote:
There is a current dispute between me (moviebuffx96) and Rsmeep. I asked to join his npc village. (pvp zone). He said no. I walked away, and built what i called a "village" unaffiliated with theirs. They ask to tpa. I accept. they say "cool" they blow up my village and rob my territory and myself. I call this unauthorized war, they call it pvp. We need this settled asap please.
By "blow up" the village, what do you mean?

set down tnt, light. I planned it to be a village, but had only gotten to building one building when they attacked.

This counts as grief. They obviously didn't remember Rule #3. This will surely be dealt with soon.

(P.S. Am reading Catch-22. It's hilarious xD)

Frogger409 wrote:
(P.S. Am reading Catch-22. It's hilarious xD)

nowai! Have you seen the film? It's excellent?

OT: Yeah, the war was not "politely declared" and the reasons for it were poor. Justice needs to be done!

Also, that being said, I would suggest joining up with someone who has a town going. That way your builds and chests can be safe under towny.

Minecraft is very much a team-based game, some people choose to use it to their advantage to build cool stuff and have fun working together, others like to abuse this by relying on better players for weapons and armor to pointlessly kill other players. *sigh*

Spindle_shanks wrote:
Minecraft is very much a team-based game, some people choose to use it to their advantage to build cool stuff and have fun working together, others like to abuse this by relying on better players for weapons and armor to pointlessly kill other players. *sigh*