Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_HangTheVilious

***LESS STRICT RULES*** : What is this?

Tonight, I found the beloved All In The Mined server after being off for 3 months. I joined the Worlds with my rank Pupil.

I was excited to be back in the server, thinking "cheers Yes, This is HOME!" but to a rude awakening I found myself saying, "scratch No, this couldn't be the Server that I started to build in 3 months ago." It simply sucks now. The reason being; The Backlashing Rules. Oh my god. It is like LIGHTEN UP! What made The Clever-named Brilliant Server : "All In The Mined" turn to "All In The Prison Yard" . DO NOT GET ME WRONG, I still love the place just for it being THE PLACE. I just would like to see it be more... FREE. Everywhere I turn around someone is being offended. It's like GOOD LORD. confused Where did some of you guys come from?! A Russian Military School??? All I ask from the Owners / Administrators / Creators. Is to make your server more FUN and less RESTRICTED! I know that there are others here that feel the same way, come forward about it. Minecraft should be about having a good time. Make All In The Mined the server that everyone wants to get into.

Make it more fun, less strict. Please. Smile

People interested and that share my opinion post about some of the rules you want to see taken down or eased up on. (Like you can't give rules like "Don't be an asshole" and "Don't be a baby" at the same time, it's like wth?)

I_HangTheVilious wrote:
Tonight, I found the beloved All In The Mined server after being off for 3 months. I joined the Worlds with my rank Pupil.

I was excited to be back in the server, thinking "cheers Yes, This is HOME!" but to a rude awakening I found myself saying, "scratch No, this couldn't be the Server that I started to build in 3 months ago." It simply sucks now. The reason being; The Backlashing Rules. Oh my god. It is like LIGHTEN UP! What made The Clever-named Brilliant Server : "All In The Mined" turn to "All In The Prison Yard" . DO NOT GET ME WRONG, I still love the place just for it being THE PLACE. I just would like to see it be more... FREE. Everywhere I turn around someone is being offended. It's like GOOD LORD. confused Where did some of you guys come from?! A Russian Military School??? All I ask from the Owners / Administrators / Creators. Is to make your server more FUN and less RESTRICTED! I know that there are others here that feel the same way, come forward about it. Minecraft should be about having a good time. Make All In The Mined the server that everyone wants to get into.

Make it more fun, less strict. Please. Smile

People interested and that share my opinion post about some of the rules you want to see taken down or eased up on. (Like you can't give rules like "Don't be an asshole" and "Don't be a baby" at the same time, it's like wth?)

Welcome back to the server comrade, first of all what a read. Not that I actually enjoyed reading it or anything, was just a lot to swallow. Well I'll bring you back to speed on the events since you've been gone. We were invaded by the Russian military who put us all in military education camps. Which explains the strict rules. Haha nah I'm just messing you, these are the same general rules we've had for a very long time. I won't take you as fault for now understanding them, not everybody does read the rules there first time on the server either. I am just glad you bothered reading them on your second try.

To the point, you are the only person that's posted up problems about the servers rules. Well players who are actually players anyways, the griefers who get banned because they disobey those rules don't count. As you see those rules are put up for a reason, which is to create a griefer free server with less asshats so the normal players who actually wish to build things can do so without the worry of them messing up there builds. I know, what a drag those rules are. Though our fellow inmates, I mean players have not said a word about any problems with them. I am sorry you found our server to "suck" but there is nothing we can do about that. If you want my suggestion of a coarse of action, I'd build a time machine and go back in time when the server diddn't suck. Back when we had the exact same rules but for some reason back then they diddn't bother you.

I like how you shit all over the rules and the server, but don't actually specify which rules you hate.

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO CURSEWORDS DON'T READ WHAT'S BELOW

Oh, Hoho, How your humor amuses. Yes, building a time machine is always the right answer. Seriously though, I don't care about the griefing rule, keep that. Griefing is all wrong, Fuck 'em. Let me tell you two the situation I was in yesterday night; Okay, so as I said I come back to the server, "Yes what a great motherfucking place this is! Let me look for a place to build!" Oh, I never seen these Masons before let me talk to them; ( V(somethingsomething)XII(something) [Voltage?], Kshb, (someoneelseannoying) ) HI GUYS I NEVER SEEN BEFORE HOW ARE YOU DOING?" Voltage and the others : "Hey blah blah" Kshb: "Am I the only 9 year old on this serverrrrrrrr???" *Dj fucks up his scratching {Zzuum Zum Zum Zum} * I_Hang(Me): "Haha You're Young!" The9yrOld: "Shut up, How old are you Huh? Huh? Blah blah blah *Other annoying shit a 9 year old could type*" I_Hang: "*Jokingly* Get out! Haha" Voltageand(someoneelseannoying): "Evil or Very Mad Hey FUCK YOU, blah blah Hehe Excuse my french; F U" (wtf??) I_Hang: "Rolling Eyes Whatever Little Girls." ThePosse: "Hey blah blah blah Doom Ban Him, Doom Mute hi, Doom Blah blah blah!" (wtf is doom your dad or something?? " I_Hang: "Whatever, shut up" (someoneelseannoying) teleports to me and ends up digging me into the ground so i just respawn and say something along the lines ofsudden "chill out At that moment I got demoted by Doom with the note: Stop being an ass (sorry to feel victimized here but damn i just got demoted by telling these group of 4th graders that keep making my stay at AllInTheMined flip to a living hell to cool it) , I_Hang: "Okay really? Really doom? It's whatever (Asterisk Shrug Asterisk). (littlepeople) just don't talk to me." ThePosse: "Hahaha, Haha Thats what you get asshole fuck you." I_Hang: "You little girls are cursing? Niiice" (someelseannoying) : "I don't like anoyone messing with my FRANS" (I guess thats when FrancoM stepped in talking whatever) IRL my heart was beating fast because sincerelyI was pissed off at these Elementaries but I just said something along the lines of; "It's okay I hope you guys know I was joking Jesus... I used to play HABBO when I was 8" *Typing slowed down* (someoneelseannoying) : *Trolls or whatever me again by digging* Nuh Uh Blah blah blah" I_Hang: "Stop harrassing me jesus Hey-zeus(i say jesus alot, not a||cheers sunny cheers ||christian or anything [all respects to ones of a specified religion]) (someoneelseannoying) : "Nuh uh you harrassed us first" [So damn childlike] I_Hang: (I ignore (someoneelseannoying) and state that i feel unwelcomed asks for doom to repromote me and apologize blah blah) *Doom promotes me to Pupil again with note: Quit messing around* I say thank you and teleport out of Main into a PupilWorld. I start walking and Voltage teleports to me, I say hi and continue to walk wherever, i get the inside of someones swag ass pyramid, Voltage teleports to me again, I don't say anything, I leave suddenly and go to a swag ass maze. Voltage stalks me I confront him/her. VoltageMMMMXVVVXXXIIIIIII: "I'm not stalking you." *clearly you are following me you don't just coincidentally end up right in front of my face when theres only 7 people in 1 server* I reach a Lava jump place Voltage pops up and is stuck in the floor and types "Hehe" . I'm aggravated as fuck but i just say "Lol" (I hate using those lame ass acronyms) . I reach the top of the maze voltage is still goddamn stalking me. I say nothing. I start a build Voltage compliments me. We act like acquaintences blah blah. I say : "See i told you i'm not an ass if you get to know me" (somemuhfuckafromleftfieldandfellowpupil): "LANGUAGE (all caps)" I respond "PUHLEASE , Ass isn't so bad it's even in the rules, chill! It also means donkey." (muhfuckafromleftfield) : "Yeah it also means (something) and stupid fool." Me: (????) "Okay, I obviously know that if i used it in the context i typed blah blah, I'm 16, i'm sure i have a brain in me, calm you wang homie." (muhfucka shutsup) |END OF STORY|

^^^^THAT IS THE REASON I POSTED THIS. So Dr_TreeMan Shut your flaptrap. As you can read from the top "Don't be asshole" ,"Don't be baby" is clearly typed there dumbass.Plus, I said more than once "don't get me wrong, I still favor the server." So, re-read some things before you reply mindlessly. ---Exactly what i mean--- All defensive, *fuck that*. Lighten up. Inmates = maybe yes.