Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pantherchat

Jobs?!? just a thought...

Just a thought i had. hows about there is jobs through out the server like grief finders the get promos for job + time and build and art builders who make the epicness of pixel art. or somthing like that. i have no idea how it would work tho. confused Very Happy just a thought as i said.

In theory, it may seem like a good idea. But little points:

1. For the grief finders, we have our Artisans+ who moderate the server to make sure there is no grief. We generally cover the server but may miss something. You could report some but it wouldn't really be a 'job'.

2. We rank people who have the required time and who have proven they can build are ranked for it. We don't have categories like 'Pixelist' or 'mega-builder' since it would take too much time when we just promote to Pupil then Mason, giving them commands to help build more.

Like I said, in theory could work, but it would require much un-needed effort and so would seem like a pointless task maybe?

Well, I am not entirely sure what you are getting at about jobs. I don't see it as anything anybody would want to do. Neither would it be ideal, we trust the responsibility of grief finders to those who've shown they are responsible enough to do the job. If you are somebody who wishes to hunt griefers, you have to be somebody willing to dedicate enough time to earn ranks and be on the server for a long while to show people you are mature and dedicated enough to take it on. This system has worked out for us for the most part. Anybody that's artisan+ has the ability to minor moderate and show the higher ups they are ready to take on the job full time and ready for higher promotions passed the builder cap of artisan into a moderation position.

I also don't see any point having a different rank just for pixel art people, they are builders just like any other people and fall under the same ranks. If they do good work and spend enough time here then they'll earn there ranks.