Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chirstain

IRC for SMP?

When I used to play on Classic, I used to go on IRC all the time to chat with whoever was there. Being that I, along with a number of others, am always on SMP now, I was thinking that we may be able to make an IRC channel for SMP. Of course, this is just a suggestion, and I have no idea what you have to do to make an IRC channel, but I was just thinking it may be a good idea.

I suggested this 15 times already over the past months, eric said he'd do it, never did Q_Q

Just what we need, a bunch of people treating SMP like it was MSN. I'd prefer that staying with classic but just my opinion.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Just what we need, a bunch of people treating SMP like it was MSN. I'd prefer that staying with classic but just my opinion.

i have to agree with dem on this.

I'm not sure how this will be taken, but I'll throw this suggestion out anyway.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-bukkitspeak-v0-53-connect-minecraft-and-teamspeak3-1-2-5-r4-0.65971/

Bukkit Speak:
connects Team speak with the server

thought it might be helpful as that you can just spam into both chats, as some commands are required to talk into both i believe

BTW--- (I wasn't looking for this, my friend has a server that he runs, and i host it every now and then)