Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

Master_jack_7000

Well I think we should unban Master jack/riley as he has done nothing wrong since he came on the server with this account.

I am fully aware that he took over narne's account to try to stop numb and /cut pika but if we just watch him as you know griefers can be reformed by giving them a chance (I don't know what else he has done) but I don't know if he had chances in the past.

So I would give him a chance and if he breaks any rules it's an instant ban

So what does everyone think?

You don't reform griefers, you ban them so they cannot grief again. This is not a griefer rehabilitation server, this is a video game. People play the game and those who like to destroy there stuff for kicks and giggles get banned, period. You unbanning griefers only makes some other mods job harder down the road by giving them more griefers to watch. Keep them banned.

I'm kinda easy to forgive. What I do when I see someone extremely dedicated, polite and not lying I usually unban them. What I mean is if he asks me "yo dud can u fking unban me i wont do it again i promise", I won't unban. If I'm 100% sure he griefed and I tell him why he griefed and if he tells me he didn't, I don't unban.

When I mean dedicated, I mean someone who actually plays and respect everyone + rules (except griefing in that case).
Even tho, /cut makes it like he really wanted to grief... There's a lot of thing that happens from /cut, setpoint, /ok.

From your posts it looks like he's someone who will stay happy if he gets what he wants. On the other side, piss him off and he will use /cut.